• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not the greatest of pics but u get the idea

my guarder full steel ak-104 with folding stock

has an upgraded spetz gearbox fitted

AK-104a.jpg

that ak looks great and love that folding stock

where is it from and how can i do that to my cyma cm028

Also here are a couple of new hi res pics of my Tactical Cyma CM028 RIS, my custom Well R6 RIS and TM MP5K RIS in the first pic

IMG_0380.jpg

Cyma CM028 and Custom Well R6 RIS

IMG_0377.jpg

Hmm, i was thinking but i think id just prefer a decent grip, i was thinking maybe a red dot scope, but im not sure what to get to mount it etc.

Here is my Kalashnikov, It is equiped with a full systema gearbox, guarder lower handguard weights, and a real AK parkerized reciever cover as well as the trigger guard and the rear sight. The dragonuv flash hider makes the gun look out of the ordinary from the usual AKM, not to mention the russian issue cleaning rod!

The black parkerized stell bolt I hand did myself from the original marui bolt. The OD paint is a custom job done on the reciever slots and the reciever sling mount.

cost around $900 USD

post-11795-1150670248_thumb.jpgpost-11795-1150670272_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrak74

Okay. Here's a quick question.

Was the receiver cover a drop in fit?

Also, I'm looking at that, and it's STILL not Guarder wood. I know real Guarder wood. THAT'S NOT IT.

Plus, knowing how a RS trigger guard SHOULD look (having installed one before), I'm not seeing it. If you can take a picture of the ONE PART that should have been modified to make it fit, I'll believe you.

Until then, I'm calling BS.

Okay. Here's a quick question.

Was the receiver cover a drop in fit?

Also, I'm looking at that, and it's STILL not Guarder wood. I know real Guarder wood. THAT'S NOT IT.

Plus, knowing how a RS trigger guard SHOULD look (having installed one before), I'm not seeing it. If you can take a picture of the ONE PART that should have been modified to make it fit, I'll believe you.

Until then, I'm calling BS.

Looks like my stock TMAK with a few bits painted

14uxbtk.jpg

Edited by ENGLISHFELLOW