• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like my stock TMAK with a few bits painted

14uxbtk.jpg

here you go, my sa-m7 receiver cover compared to my marui cover, the sa-m7 cover was cut to size to fit the reciever so was the bolt, I think I got ripped off at the airsoft shop because I had the kit installed, and here is the modified trigger guard, to note the sa-m7 has the same layout as the marui, if you are not familiar with real steal, sorry but I dont have pics of my rpk with me, they are 200 miles away but I would post them if I had them, to note the trigger guard was shortened as well.post-11795-1150691386_thumb.jpgpost-11795-1150691398_thumb.jpgpost-11795-1150691647_thumb.jpgpost-11795-1150691516_thumb.jpgpost-11795-1150691658_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrak74
Here is my Kalashnikov, It is equiped with a full systema gearbox, guarder lower handguard weights, and a real AK parkerized reciever cover as well as the trigger guard and the rear sight. The dragonuv flash hider makes the gun look out of the ordinary from the usual AKM, not to mention the russian issue cleaning rod!

The black parkerized stell bolt I hand did myself from the original marui bolt. The OD paint is a custom job done on the reciever slots and the reciever sling mount.

cost around $900 USD

post-11795-1150670248_thumb.jpgpost-11795-1150670272_thumb.jpg

Hold on, how did you get the real steel receiver cover to fit? The real deal is shorter by about 4 milimeters and about a milimeter or two narrower. Sure, bending it out a bit should be easy, but what did you do about it being too short? O_o

I was just about to ask that question. And - change the angle on the trigger guard. I can't see the area you cut. Try from a 45 degree angle instead of from the side.

The Airsoft AK receiver is 5mm longer than most Real Steel receivers (INCLUDING the Arsenal rifles). So - I'm interested in these 'mods.'

*edit -and first you say you custom painted the bolt, and then you claim you custom CUT it. Get it right the first time, especially since that looks like a cut-down Marui bolt, not a cut-down real one.

If you didn't actually fit Guarder wood, and you didn't actually fit real steel parts, just admit it.

Lying only makes you look like a tool.

Edited by PlasticMag
I was just about to ask that question. And - change the angle on the trigger guard. I can't see the area you cut. Try from a 45 degree angle instead of from the side.

The Airsoft AK receiver is 5mm longer than most Real Steel receivers (INCLUDING the Arsenal rifles). So - I'm interested in these 'mods.'

*edit -and first you say you custom painted the bolt, and then you claim you custom CUT it. Get it right the first time, especially since that looks like a cut-down Marui bolt, not a cut-down real one.

If you didn't actually fit Guarder wood, and you didn't actually fit real steel parts, just admit it.

Lying only makes you look like a tool.

sorry but pics are going to half to wait awhile, I left my home from when I was on leave, im in the united states airforce, but to explain the reciever cover, I added the 4 millimeteres with composite styrene, you can see the white under the front of the cover, and the guard, I cut down the rear where it is slightly bent and had the edges where the screw holes trimmed slightly, I parkerized these parts myself I have access to such equiptment at the af base I work at, where they parkerize m16 magazines, the adventure line company yes they have a production line in michigan, the parts were baked at 250o for 10 mins both the cover and the guard! sorry but like I said pics will half to wait until july 4th.

It's an ICS.  <_<

What are you saying? I should be defecting to Taiwan? :P

And I just started playing MGS3 again... :o

Coincidence? I think not. ;)

Now did you both need to quote the pic, once is bad enough, but twice!

;)

It's 4 times, and counting. :P At least, my picture wasn't that big.

daddy wants!

Didn't you get one for Farther's Day?

Oh thats gorgeous Shao.

Now, let's see if this beauty shoots as well as it looks. :)

Oh stop being so pedantic. Am sure Shao wouldn't treat you with the content you truly deserve if you bought a TM M4. Granted it may not be as realistic compared to other companies but all that counts is it’s a nice looking gun.

Nice gun Shao!

That argument is flawed because I refuse to buy an *generic Americanski assault rifle*. :D