• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah sorry I couldn't set up a better picture my subway card ran out and I had no money so I had to walk like a bazillion blocks to get home. I didnt have enough energy to do anything fancy. At least I was met with this at the end of my treck.

ak1gm1.jpg

…and someone needs to back me up here, Rory Stewart is the best efffin author like ever. He wrote this book about his walk across Afghanistan called The Places in Between that was my inspiration to buy this gun. The book in the picture, Prince of the Marshes, is his account of working in Iraq as a British diplomat during 2003 and its just as good. So if any of you are looking for some quality summer reading Id recommend both books of his.

The new VFC Krinky aint bad either.

Edited by SilentScope

thats the thing, its airsoft shooting. They are the dudes in Hong Kong. I've done business with them before and everything was cool but they are falling off this time around. I've been waiting over a week for them to ship my package and they dont seem to really want to respond to my emails. It shouldnt work this way in the age of paypal and express shipping.

I guess they dont think im gonna leave negative feedback if push comes to shove. joke's gonna be on them if this keeps up.

Edited by SilentScope

From a seller's point of view paypal has left me hanging many times. I've lost over $500 on eBay to foreign bidders who paid with fraudulent funds. Of course by the time the *fruitcage*whats at paypal figured out the money didn't really exist, my items were on their way to their proud new owners. So yeah the only reason I deal with paypal is because I have to in order to make money on eBay. Otherwise I'd just say *fruitcage* em and the horse they rode into town on.

As far as I know it's a similar deal when you are buying abroad as well, paypal just goes for the "hands off approach." Sorry for end-o-week rant. I need to go out and get (more) drunk.