• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sak4rj.jpg

:( alas I sold the Vest and BDU's in that picture (shipped the vest off last thursday and the BDU's go to the post office on moday.) to buy myself my weesatch, perhaps I'll work the AK into my new loadout.

Edited by Vostok
Better picture:

DSCF3557.jpg

I dont know why but the first one posted came out darker than I remember it being in photoshop.

So anyways, thanks for the comments. Id always hated the way AKs look and feel, but the second I saw one in the hands of a CIA officer it was the most beautiful thing ever and I had to have one :D

This is still my favorite out of all of them.

I am so ready to get my TM AK47 on Christmas morning...

I don't have a grenade right now, so I can't fire it. So far, I love it, just it really adds a lot of weight to the front of the gun. I'm afraid of breaking my rifle.

I also put a cleaning kit in the middle of the stock, and then tied an old East German sling around it, so my face doesn't freeze when the stock is cold. I'll get a picture later.

Edited by thegunrunner

too much :D

the top one isn't finished yet. I am going to add a club foot stock and I have a bore up cylinder sitting there to go in it.

the 74 with the galil stock is completedy hand built. (lots of time and effort)

the AK47 has the G&P wood kit added

the AK74S is stock (why mess with a thing of beauty) although it's earmarked for a wood kit

the bottom one is a cross between a spetz and an AK47S (looks very nice if i do say so myself)

the spetz is standard.

I have now added a chinese AK to my collection. if anyone wants i will post a picture of it.

thanks for looking