• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the battlefield "looks" mean precisely ######. Despite it being ugly as sin, it more than likely is an excellent firing platform...

You are full of Gold and Win ;) I have my new AK, yet no pictures...

Edited by Crandall

WAHEEYY

my new TM AK47 is here, thanks to AKRay for an absolutely SUPERB deal.

88 quid doesn't get you a lot these days, especially not usually a 100% mint condition AK47 with black furniture AND the bag of BB's it came with :D

its gonna get the metal and wood treatment, but i would rather have a spare set of black furniture than i would fake wood furniture.

im super fookin chuffed with it.

DSCN2262smaller.jpg

Lovely. Just lovely.

How is the quality on the G&P kit?

Any things you don't like about it?

I may soon join the ranks of AK users soon and I'm gathing up info  ;)

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

I'm very happy with it so far. The only think I'd complain about is the stock and the pistol grip are not really realistic in terms of shape and size. However, it still looks good and the stock fits a large 9.6v battery so I don't mind. Plus it comes with the metal front set so it's a great value in my book. It was easy to install too, it only needed a small amount of filing to get the grip to fit perfectly. Otherwise it went right together. I recommend it.

WAHEEYY

my new TM AK47 is here, thanks to AKRay for an absolutely SUPERB deal.

88 quid doesn't get you a lot these days, especially not usually a 100% mint condition AK47 with black furniture AND the bag of BB's it came with  :D

its gonna get the metal and wood treatment, but i would rather have a spare set of black furniture than i would fake wood furniture.

im super fookin chuffed with it.

DSCN2262smaller.jpg

OOOOH LOOKIT! THAT IS TEH SWEET!

Now it's third on this page. Feel better? :D

I always thought black furnature on an otherwise stock TM looked good. It's a nice contrast to the 'metal' finish. :)

Edited by staticzero

Oh of course it's going to see action! Actually it already has. No way am I going to let something as nice as it sit around collecting dust, especially not with how well it performs. I built it to be used hard, in true AK fashion. [ominous voice]It was forged for battle, and it cries out for blood...[/ominous voice]

As for the looks, thanks for your praise. But there are lots of sweet AKs in this thread. Take solution_zero's for example. His guns really inspired me, they're totally sweet an they're a big part of why I made my AK.

i was going to start a seperate thread, but im looking for some pictures of some HEAVILY beaten AK's, be they real or not.

as soona s the wood and metal gets in my front door, im off to the garage to batter it. i want my AK to look like it was the first one ever made.

i have done the usual google search, and came up with nothign suitable. there was one reall really battered AK, but it was too much for even me. the damn thing looked like it had never been painted lol.

cheers