mmmmm midcaps

Airsoft172a.jpg

unfortunately after upgrading it internally i have no money to make cosmetic modifications, mostly as i had to replace every

single tire on my car :angry: but theres always hope i guess

the other downer, although i expected it to happen is that the motor could not push a m*20 and had to move down to a m100, other than that, hurricane gears, metal bushings, and all the rest from a hurricane kit.

Edited by SACSlym
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some guns the more you bang them up the less nice they look, lol, anything german comes to mind. However that really look beautiful, Dirty Santa, congrats, like a fine wine I say, only better with age (or in this case useage).

Amen. Frankly, any plasticky modern gun looks like it's beat to hell if it's a bit worn. AKs look like they've taken live when they get like that. As soon as I get my 74 built up and my 47 fixed I'll post them.

Nope. It's often seen on magazines. Doesn't matter if it's a tag-team or if it's a single magazine, there's a thing for magazines with blue electrical tape.

Blue electrical tape comes in the field repair kit and is the most readily available in the field.

Wrapping it around the base would be similar to 500mph tape o nthe base to keep the baseplate attached.

Or, conversely, wrapping it around two magazines is a cheap and easy mag clamp.

It's like the American fetish for duct tape among the high-speed/wannabes.

Edited by PlasticMag