• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hijack the thread, but ICS AK74 information is hard to come by.

But does anyone know first hand if the Hero Arm Drum magazine fits into the G&G and ICS AK?

I know for a fact that it doesnt in the CA, but I would like to know before choosing which one to start saving up for.

*and for the record for all of you AK purists, I wouldnt put it on the gun stock, I just want to keep my options open for an RPK conversion eventually*

thanks

-blaze

My almost complete mish-mash of AK bits. Just need a side mount and Russian RDS and I'm happy.

ak.jpg

Hey Can you post any links you used to figure out how to mount that GP30? I would love to get one in the future, and I had started reading up on it and it got very confusing...Im using a CA SLR... I just would really like a brief tutorial on what you did.

hehe yeh welcome aboard Seal

the bakelite mag dyes a lovely shade of plum BUT... I wouldnt dye it hot cos it shrinks and warps (woops!!) Cold/lukewarm dye should still work just take lot longer I'll give that a go with the inner parts that are still left in bakelite

*91 050043 and *91 051348 :)

Seal and Tumerboy were both of yours bought stateside? Just wondering if anyones had their WGC preorder ones in yet?

Edited by snorkelman
you know whats awesome, is that the CA slr-105, the ICS ak74 and the G&G RK104 look exactly the same

You know what's better? Seeing a post from someone who hasn't the slightest clue what they're talking about.

(by the way, it's RK 103)

selector_3.jpg

selector_2.jpg

selector_1.jpg

Yup. That's pretty much EXACT. I can't tell the difference at all.

You know what's better?  Seeing a post from someone who hasn't the slightest clue what they're talking about.

Yup.  That's pretty much EXACT.  I can't tell the difference at all.

:lol::busted_cop: indeedy, please, look at the last pages, and compare the pictures I made.