Have anybody used this G&G hop-up chamber in a TM AK?

Is it compatible?

gg_10_031.jpg

"- Sutiable for G&G RK Series Only." by wgc

I'm not sure that this is true.

Someone,heeelp! :)

I put one of the original G&G metal hopups--from the time before they made Aks--in a TM AK and it actually dropped the fps by 10-15. I took it out and haven't gone back since--that was over a year ago.....

edited to add: Looked like this:

MEC-HOPG10031.jpg

Edited by thatguy
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice AK's guys. This thread inspired me to purchase a new gun.

I just bought the new CA SLR105A1 Steel version with wood from here: http://www.hotspotairsoft.com/hsastore/pro...products_id/796

Will post some pictures once I get it.

I was just wondering. Does the Gaurder RPK Steel Barrel Kit, this one: http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?o...AK25_checkout_1, fit on my gun? If not does any modification need to be done? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: one of my friends wants to know if the Gaurder kit I just asked about will work on a CM028 AK-47 fullstock becuase it's an exact replica to the TM AK.It's the one with the metal gerabox from Evike. Thanks again.

Edited by Rmyof1.5
Can anyone tell me if there's a ready-to-be-put-on version of the stock below? Or how hard it would be to make one?

http://www.ultimak.com/products/6PCAK-ODinst.jpg (I can't find the airsoft picture I saw, so here's a real steel one. )

Not yet, nor is there an easy way to attach the real steel stock without a lot of modification.

Heh, encouraged by that Ak-104/105 with a renade launcher, I've made my own experiment just now. If that one was raped, what about THIS?

dsc0006jq4.jpg

I say it's just plain wrong, even though it might look cool.

Don't worry, I took it off instantly :)

you seen rambo III ?... he has one just like that at the end. lol

dude i want your pistol

all you need now is a usp or something

Edited by shankskank

Thanks! Its the Guarder wood kit, I kinda got sick of everyone saying that the kit doesnt really make the Ak look live a real dragunov, I guess it doesnt really. I had Impact Games here in Hawaii do the paint job. They did an excellent job. We dont even have winter here in Hawaii :P but still.

Edited by RaTcHeT

PICT0972.jpg

PICT0967.jpg

PICT0966.jpg

Thats my baby. Got a russian loadout for it too, 9 mags (all mids) a 2000 mah battery for it, the pbs and various modifications to the gun itself.

Yes, thats rust. It is made of steel.

Limited edition number 45... (production model)

Edited by Dusk