• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct Jagdraben, but upon closer inspection, he has a silver bolt on his AK, thus to make a perfect replica, you require to paint/strip the bolt to a silver colour. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

The RK 103 does circles around my previous CA SLR 105. Honestly, even after the SLR had been upgraded to 400fps, my stock RK 103 STILL outperforms it. The rate of fire is ridiculous. My group owns M14's, M4's/M16's, and none of them compare the the rate of fire on the 103. I'm very happy that I had imported it from WGC. It makes me feel really happy.

I'm sure you won't like this because it has RIS, but here goes :P :

With and without vert grip. It looks better without, but its more practical with it on.

Snip

Snip

Oh God, i actually like the sacralidge! What kind of reddot scope and scopemount do you use? Any idea if the mount will fit the CA SLR105 (i guess so). Also how much did you pay for the ris mount?

Edited by FastWinston
Oh God, i actually like the sacralidge! What kind of reddot scope and scopemount do you use? Any idea if the mount will fit the CA SLR105 (i guess so). Also how much did you pay for the ris mount?

Cheers :D

I actually bought it off these forums :D The red dot is just a cheap HK one with "walther" on it. As for the mount, all it is, is a RIS rail with 2 screws put through it :P Really cheap

Cheers :D

I actually bought it off these forums :D The red dot is just a cheap HK one with "walther" on it. As for the mount, all it is, is a RIS rail with 2 screws put through it :P Really cheap

so its basically a rail screwed to the receiver cover? And that looks/works ok? Maybe a closeup picture? I'm working on a extreme low-cost sniper upgrade involving a open style reddot (like yours, cobra look alike) and a harris bipod + a systema inner barrel and a m120 spring. ^_^

Also, do you know where the ris plate is from, and where i can acquire one?

Edited by FastWinston

Boredum strikes again !

And into the bits box I go...

CYMA body, stock and gear box

TM dustcover, Hop unit and barrel

Cheap Wood kit

ICS Hi-cap

Ta da !

weewoodAKS.jpg

I keep trying to sell the CYMA, but this might have just convinced me to keep her for good.

Edited by Sgt Craig

is there any possibility of getting a short type mag (like the beta spetsnaz) but in lowcap? I want to keep my sniperish slr105 as low profile as possible, and that is not possible with the long (albeit lovely looking) ak-74/47 mags.

So any ideas? And if there is no option, how far can you extend the harris bipod? (i guess thats also a sacrelidge :waggle: but i don't care :) ), i guess long enough so the mags don't hit the ground, but i want to be able to move the rifle around while in "bipod mode" without the mags restricting my movement

the only difference in the AK-102, AK-104 and AK-105 series is the caliber, and they are made primary for commercial sales outside of Russia, and they all use the AK-74 mag :) But the ak-104 uses the 7.62x39 caliber bullet, and can therefor use the ak-47 mags

Edited by FastWinston