Stolen Parcelfarce delivery in Acton

pacino

Recently ordered from Redwolf:

Parcel containing:

1 X JBU free floating handguard in Black with Olympic Arms trades

1 X King Arms outer barrel

1X King Arms hop unit

It was stolen from the London North West depot on March 25th.

Any info gratefully received. Photos of the thief being shot- even more gratefully recieved.

• 5 months later...

I had a similar incident when I ordered from Airsoft world, Parcel farce had left the package in a neigbours garden. As it contained an UMP I contacted PF and they sent the driver round which is how I found the parcel. After a quick word to AW they no longer use PF. Contact RedWolf and see if they will ditch PF and use a proffesional outfit

I've had a parcel from the US do one as well... whether it happened after it got to the UK is another matter, and it's just supposition on my part, but it's possible that it could have fallen victim to the same kind of dishonesty. it was a LARGE parcel too, so not the kind of thing that slips behind a cupboard. The only Airsoft related item in it was a TT MC MOLLE holster :(

Redwolf compensated me my costs and I had to source the parts elsewhere. They also emailed me to ask what service to use if not Parcel Farce?

I suggested TNT or anyone else!

The Parcel Farce website actually said "Stolen in Depot". I phoned the MD's office and spoke to his secretary, and also phoned the police as they were RIF parts. The police phoned back after I gave them the details and (guessing after they spoke to the depot manager) and said they would not be taking it further as it was an internal matter"...

After speaking to a friend of mine on the force he told me that was rubbish and it HAD to be investigated. I should have pushed the police to investigate harder.

Whatever- it seems like their is an airsofter working in the ACTON DEPOT......targeting Redwolf deliveries.

If anyone here knows an airsofter who works at that specific depot in West London......

Might not even be an airsofter mate.

Could just be someone who got the word 'RedWolf' stuck in their head, went home, remembered it, and Google'd it.

Although, it's probably likely to be an airsofter; otherwise someone would have offered these parts for sale either at a site in London or on here - I can't see a non-'softer either knowing what those parts are for, or having any use for them.

Ben.

Jesus, what the hell is wrong with people, I take it the delivery men are actually half inching them, inner city link are better, all my airsfot deliveries are from the same driver whos a 5ft4 lunatic, but dude I hope you get your stuff back I trust you've contacted the police regarding this matter?

Archived