Celcius PTW

raito

I've searched the forums, and this hasn't seem to show up, this news came in our Indonesian forums about a week ago so it kinda surprised me that I cant find any info about it here...well on to the news, if its old, please delete/move dear mods

original post:

Di pertengahan tahun 2008 ini CELCIUS akan meluncurkan CTW M4A1 - Advanced System. AEG buatan Hong Kong dengan FPS tinggi ini ditujukan untuk military training. Ukuran dan detil CTW juga sesuai dengan M4 yang asli. Body AEG sejenis Marui lebih tebal dari M4 yang asli karena harus diisi gearbox. System gearbox CTW lebih tipis, disesuaikan persis seperti M4 asli, dan compatible dengan Systema PTW, beda dengan gearbox pada umumnya. Dan kekuatan gearbox CTW tidak perlu diragukan lagi.

Bagi para penggemar airsoft tidak perlu kuatir akan FPS yang tinggi, karena CELCIUS juga menyediakan versi Civilian dengan FPS 350-550 mengunakan BB 0,20g. Dan hanya dengan mengganti tabung cylinder, pemakai bisa menaik-turunkan FPS hanya dalam waktu kurang dari 10 detik. Jadi untuk permainan yang aman bisa disesuaikan dengan standard FPS club masing masing, dan dapat menyesuaikan medan war game di berbagai macam situasi.

Translation:

This mid 2008 celcius will be releasing the CTW M4A1 - Advanced System. Mede in Hong Kong, this high fps aeg is designed for military training. Size and detail matches the real M4. Marui type aeg's have thicker bodies to accommodate the gearbox. CTW gearbox is thinner and matches the size of a real M4, with parts compatible with a Systema PTW.

For airsoft players, dont need to worry, because celcius will be providing a Civillian version with 350-550 fps using 0,20 bb's. just by changing the cylinder, users can change their fps in less than 10 seconds. So for safe gaming it can be adjusted to each clubs rule.

Pics:

ctwproto1iu5.jpg

ctwmag2ds0.jpg

ctwhow1rc1.jpg

ctwhow2fe7.jpg

The poster also says that the price will be less than Rp 5.000.000,- IDR which is about $500 USD

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they make a highcap so that it's more useful overall :P i don't even care if the gun doesn't stop firing when the hicap is empty!!!

if they do i'd be very interested to see if the build quality is acceptable.

It was going to happen eventually, I'm surprised it hadn't happened already.

Even if the gun is awful, but the magazines are good, it will be great for PTW owners.

Win-win for everyone!... except Systema of course ;)

It was going to happen eventually, I'm surprised it hadn't happened already.

Even if the gun is awful, but the magazines are good, it will be great for PTW owners.

Win-win for everyone!... except Systema of course ;)

Really good news, is there any more information

CELCIUS TECHNOLOGY

Having years of experiences working in the gun m

manufacturing facility for the military, the decision then came to open our own workshop for air gun upgrade and customization. Customers came not only to troubleshoot their air guns, but new customers with their airsoft guns.

After building our small business for almost a decade and having loyal customers who recommended us to their friends, we decided to sophisticate and modernize our facilities to serve a larger customer base.

in 2004 we started setting up a facility for mass customization and in 2007 the facility started running in full capacity to serve customers from neighboring countries, who wish to have airgun and airsoft guns from certain brands but are unable to gain satisfaction from the original manufacturers' quality standard.

Now we are manufacturing and supplying high quality, durable airsoft gun, parts, and accessories to fulfill the need of airsofters for high quality products.

http://celciustechnology.com/partsite.htm

of the "celcius M14."

Looks like a rebrand of an AGM or KART model with a big spring in it.

I'd agree with the above: celcius = vaporware.

But I will wait in anticipation to see how this pans out if only just for laughs.

Is this the end of Systema PTWs??? Is this how Systema is going to end, with a clone PTW stealing Systema's market?! This is outrageous. This is MADNESS! Am I the only one not liking this? This is seriously dirty.

IF if comes out that is.

I for one dont look forward to the endless knightmare of every tom ###### and harry turning up at my site with PTW'a'likes fireing at silly rofs and being smart arses with switching their cylinders ingame to avoid the chrono....

This may be good news for some and not for others.

Also shinden I think they'll manage....

Well atleast if everyone has one then the myth that PTW's are the best airsoft gun ever will finally die.

Il admit they got some fantastic ideas and technology, but $1000+ for something that might only work for a morning game, yeah il stick to my tried and tested technology thanks ;)

Archived