Celcius PTW

raito

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well to those saying that celcius is vaporware, there are some being sold in Indonesia, but still kinda expensive for a clone so not much gets around... I have seen the M14, and it does look like the kart/agm ones except it came with an alumunium case and 2 hicaps... still we do have still have some doubts because they're L85 does come in a box similar to the Army ones...

I'm still waiting for some more info, but the celcius agent say why they are not known is simply because they cant be bothered to sell to the states yet because of all the regulations and strict fps limit, while where I come from there's a loose fps limit...but they will set up an overseas sales service in time....and why am I acting as they're rep again? which I'm not...

So I too am waiting anxiously if it will end up as a good (?) product or not....I'll keep you guys updated when theres more news...

here's hoping...

I'm utterly in disgust. And besides I will not tear my house down or anything but frankly to say I am certain it will not be anywhere near Systema's PTW. I only can see a 20% chance this is an improvement over the Systema PTW, however it will not superceed it anyway (other than it's a clone of the PTW at literally half the cost) since the quantity in production is low, hard to obtain for people in the USA, Japan, and Europe, and finally there may be legal copyright issues with Systema.

IF if comes out that is.

I for one dont look forward to the endless knightmare of every tom ###### and harry turning up at my site with PTW'a'likes fireing at silly rofs and being smart arses with switching their cylinders ingame to avoid the chrono....

This may be good news for some and not for others.

Also shinden I think they'll manage....

I on the other hand, really hope that every tom phallus and harry does turn up to my local site with these...... 120 round "highcaps" will hopefully lessen the hosing style of play.

Honestly though i don't think this is going to hurt systema. I wonder how many PTW they actually sell to private owners and what tiny fraction of their income that makes up. 500 usd isn't even cheap in the absolute sense, i certainly don't have 500 usd lying about. Even if i did i wonder if i would really spend it on a clone.........after all it's still a clone :)

I for one dont look forward to the endless knightmare of every tom ###### and harry turning up at my site with PTW'a'likes fireing at silly rofs and being smart arses with switching their cylinders ingame to avoid the chrono....

Theres more ICS m4s than systema ones on UK airsoft sites already. Haven't heard any reports of people swapping out their upper gearboxes mid game yet.

Hah, I'm a PTW owner and I think this is awesome. If anything this may force Systema to finally pull the stick out of its *albatross*, improve the gun, and make it cheaper.

Time to finally realize that price doesn't make a gun awesome, i.e being expensive. Time to improve. If PTW users feel shell shocked by the news, it's just reality finally crashing down on their heads.

ZING!

Lance probobly because they cant buy any ready to fit High FPS upper in the uk. (well not anywhere I know off, then theres the issue of fitting metal bushing to some ics m4s)

Where as you can buy a Gold systerma cylinder from the likes of AA and pop it in.

Tome whats to stop them buying loads of cheap ptw clone mags.....

Well, I know a PTW owner who has 3 cylinders. One is at 270fps, the other 2 are too hot to play. This PTW seems geared at least in part to active airsoft play - good for them!

As for the "Im disgustipated" camp. Youd better not travel in any Japanese car...ever. The Japanese built their car industry by learning from, copying and then over-powering British and other western car designers. You only have to see what the Japanese auto makers are doing to GM and Ford...out of the Forbes 100 last year, those 2 corporations are among only 3 on the list who made a LOSS. So if cloning is bad...you go ask a Toyota CEO what he thinks of it...

Notice the divide and conquer mentality at work here?

Nobody gave a toss when I moaned about the Army L85 meaning my Academy L85 got stripped for parts and binned.

Very few people were sympathetic when I whined about investing more than £600 on an M14 EBR and seeing the bottom fall out of the resale value due to the Kart gun.

Now it's owners of the PTW who get the hump because their pride and joy is being copied and there's a chance it could cause Systema to stop making guns.

I predict this kind of thread will continue to be posted (with most people cheering and a couple moaning) about every different kind of gun that the chinese ever copy.

Hah, I'm a PTW owner and I think this is awesome. If anything this may force Systema to finally pull the stick out of its *albatross*, improve the gun, and make it cheaper.

Time to finally realize that price doesn't make a gun awesome, i.e being expensive. Time to improve. If PTW users feel shell shocked by the news, it's just reality finally crashing down on their heads.

ZING!

What he said.

Is this the end of Systema PTWs??? Is this how Systema is going to end, with a clone PTW stealing Systema's market?! This is outrageous. This is MADNESS! Am I the only one not liking this? This is seriously dirty.

welcome to capitalism, hope you enjoy your stay.....

must say, watching all the crowing PTW owners cry thier eyes out and curse themseles is amusing... hey, at the end of the day, its not systema's market by right.... they have a competitor now... lets see if they compete or throw a tizzy ala Colt...

Archived