Celcius PTW

raito

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like turtles.

This thread should be renamed "The Great Debate". I vote we have a new fourm dedicated to arguments. Someone makes a topic about the PTWs and then arguments ensue in that thread.

lazy people just read this: I airsoft for fun... my life doesn't hang in the balance if I don't have the best gun or gear... if I was on the army or law enforcemente I would make sure I had the best no matter the price... cheaper or more expensive... so as long as I'm having fun and like my gun... does it matter if it's a ptw or a "clone"...

this reply comes late and out of topic... but i joined the forum, read through about 14 pages of replies because of this thread... so i think i have earned the right to post... I own a systema ptw... gen3 challenge kit... I decided to get the challenge kit because its cheaper and it doesn't have the systema logo... while putting the challenge kit together I broke the front and rear sight (I don't if it was my fault or systema's)... I bought a D-boys rail system and tell people it's a D-boys instead of saying I have a systema... the cylinder kit that came with it broke after a couple of rounds (again I don't know if it was my fault or systema's)... nothing else has fallen apart, broke, or malfunction on my ptw yet... I haven't had problems with my hop-up yet and it seems to be as acurate as any other stock airsoft gun at 340fps... ooo and I lost my hop-up ajustment tool after I adjusted the hop-up to my liking... the hop-up hasn't changed yet so I'll buy one when I need it... I think it's great they are coming out with a "clone ptw"... and I bought my gun because I like it... I have owned ICS, 4 CA's, VFC, one of them was the CA-25 which I put an M4 outter barrel and crane stock... and then CA comes out with the URX... and the reason why I bought them was because I like them... oo and I might sell my ptw when the taniokoba M4 gbb comes out... because I really like it... or maybe the western amrs M4 gbb (but it has a plastic body so I don't know)... or if I happen to have the money I'll just buy the taniokoba, if it ever comes out, and keep my ptw... ooo and also I have a KWC mini-uzi because it's fun to shoot and I like it... It's not like I didn't do my homework with all of the guns that I have bought... but for some unknown reason to me I like that specific gun at that specific moment in time... if something else that I like comes along and I like it I'll buy it... if I can afford it... so far I'm happy with my ptw and kwc...

www.celciustechnology.com/ is it just me, or for a company supposed to be selling PTWs very soon a "still underconstruction" website slightly strange?

Meh, as far as im concerned i believe most products are vaporware until they're actually released.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is this the end of Systema PTWs??? Is this how Systema is going to end, with a clone PTW stealing Systema's market?! This is outrageous. This is MADNESS! Am I the only one not liking this? This is seriously dirty.

nope, i thinks it funny, you can't copy the feeling of a PTW, it is inpossible, but who knows, maybe they succeed... then we PTW users can buy cheaper mags :D

nope, i thinks it funny, you can't copy the feeling of a PTW, it is inpossible, but who knows, maybe they succeed... then we PTW users can buy cheaper mags :D

Sure it is.

Recipe: Take 1 AEG, create overpriced gearbox, wrap it in crappy externals, cook until sort of underdone, serve with a side order of "hype" and "dissapointment" on the side.

PTW replicated.

• 1 month later...

As far as I'm concerned this is only a good thing. If Systema has a serious competitor than they'll have to drop their prices somewhat and hopefully they'll even improve their product and offer us a wider range of weapons. How can this be bad? BTW, I own a Systema rifle and I think there are some serious issues that they need to sort out before they can rightfully claim those 1500 prize tags they have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived