Problems with GaMeFrEAK1018

ColSanders

Well... traded him my G18c which I warned against using greengas against (highflow valves) and a 3-9x40 scope for an AK-47 Beita Spetznaz that had a "Bizon" adaption.

Trade went smoothly...

Till I took off the Bizon kit, finding a hacked off artillery sight, holes in the forward reciever. Took it to the field recently to find it has feeding problems and who knows what.

Had been told that the gun was fine and no mods had been made for the Bizon kit, when in fact had been desicrated as seen:

Spetznaz

I have additional close up pictures of the damage...

Silencer sent with it had stripped threads and is useless...

Highcap has problems feeding...

Said he'd had trouble with the G18c... which was fully functional when sent, but reported problems upon running greengas, but provided no proof of pictures.

Asked repeatedly for some sort of compensation for a gun that's basically worth nothing, due to the external damage and the lack of the ability to fire and overall just function.

Constantly professses no money but is placing for sale ads and want ads...

Something's being marked as sold, but insists no money and when confronted on the issues, claimed cannot speak about as his mother was sick.

Will gladly withdraw everything said WHEN all is resolved and get proper compensation for gun worth essentially NOTHING!

Alex "Col Sanders"

SubzeroMTH@AOL.com

the 18c had numerous problems which i will report once i find them all out from my friend who i sold it to (for not much might i add because of the problems) i posted a wanted AD cuz 1) i have stuff for trade and 2) maybe i'd sell something TO get money. i cant take pics because i dont HAVE the 18c anymore cause i didnt feel like dealing with it. from what i personally remember, full-auto never worked for more then 3 shots or so till it jamed and/or the mag fell out, lall springs were rusty, there was thins huge gouge on the trigger guard and more which like i said i will report later. i have NOT ignored anything, when you IM'd me, i responded. if the 18c was a perfectly fine gun then i would've dealt with you but I felt ripped also so i felt we were pretty even. the 18c is long gone and i really dont know who has it anymore because my friend traded it for an M11.

as for the spets, i had it maybe for a week after trading something for it with my friend. he wanted to get rid of it and i got bored with one of my guns so i traded it to him and then just traded it to you, i shot about 2 mags through it and everything ran perfectly fine. then like 3 months later you come to me saying the gearbox isnt working and it shoots 20 feet? that doesnt sound right. i didnt touch anything on that spets iinternally or externally, all i did was shoot about 2-3 mags through it.

like i said, if that 18c worked perfectly fine i would have taken care of this a long time ago but i felt ripped to so i figured we were even. and i'd like to know how did i ignore you and my mother WAS in the hospital that night because she has anemia and has been in and out of the hospital and doctor's with problems recently.

GaMeFrEAK1018: You have to my mind made an admission to the fact that you've accepted that the gear you sold on was not as you described it.

I would personally suggest that you simply reversed the deal, exchanging back what you traded with each other. This would seem to no longer be possible, with the sudden sale of the item you exchanged.

It is normal to make sure that both parties are happy with the goods BEFORE trading on property from a sale or exchange.

The only solution I can possibly see is that ColSanders returns the AK as it arrived with him, and that GaMeFrEAK1018 returns the scope plus the monitary value of the Glock involved in the trade. Given that second hand a scope is worth about £20 and an AK about £100.. well you've got a rough ball park figure there to start with.

i guess thats possible. and it wasnt a sudden sale tho, it was over 3 months ago. dont want to sound rude but also dont want people to think i just sold it because of this.

i wouldnt be *to* comfortable trading back because i have no idea what he's done to it and he's saying it doesnt shoot right when i know for a FACT it shot fine before it was sent out.

good advice tho Arnie.

For the past 3 months as I've tried Iming you either its immediately logged off or it has had no response to later log off (which I will accept is a normal thing with AIM and computers, had problems with it myself recently). I stated the fact about the spot on the trigger guard. As to what I've done to it... nothing its sat in the box till I got to take it out to a range where its actually legal to shoot it (ridiculous law really, even in the house). The extent of the modifications I've done to it is taking of the bizon kit, other than that, no changes have been made

As to the problems with the gun the G18c I was not made aware of any save a "bend in the barrel" which was never further explained...

I asked for some form of compensation for the external damage about a week after the trade and had not seen him online until recently.

I still would like this to be resolved peacefully...

Alex "Col Sanders"

SubzeroMTH@AOL.com

To be honest... from what the guys at the shop are telling me...

The only thing worth keeping on this gun is the stock, inner barrel, and hop up unit.

The gearbox isn't really salvadgeable, I didn't ask for details but its not good... to quote "One of the most F'ed up gearboxes I've seen since the kid who tried a '12,000' fps gearbox" I saw that gearbox... it wasn't pretty to say the least...

The entire front end's basically toast

The Reciever is needed...

This gun's basically kaput and isn't even worth the money of reinvesting in it. The individual parts alone would cost more than a brand new or even a decent second hand one.

Well my initial tests with it were just putting a battery in and looking at the Nozzle. All seemed fine till I actually made it out to a field (one of those few times). This isn't something that would just happen for no reason. I'm wagering that this was sent awry. The chrono wouldn't even register the FPS it was firing so low.

Shop's a local one... they don't even have a website that I know of... They're small, but VERY reliable.

Bingshop's the name.

Alex "Col Sanders"

SubzeroMTH@AOL.com

For the past 3 months as I've tried Iming you either its immediately logged off or it has had no response to later log off (which I will accept is a normal thing with AIM and computers, had problems with it myself recently). I stated the fact about the spot on the trigger guard.

i've been on just about every day and havent signed off immediately as you signed on. alot of times you sign on very late at night (by my local time which is EST) so me signing off 5 minutes later doesnt mean me avoiding you, it means me going to bed. and yes, aim has screwed up and i've got knocked off a few times, and maybe you left an IM then but other than that i really cant remember you leaving an IM to my away message and me just signing off, i just dont do that.

what was on the trigger guard wasnt a spot, it was like someone tried to take a bite out of it.

and like Antagon, i smell something fishy to because why would it just not work for you but worked fine before being sent out. maybe its because i live in NYC and am exposed to people trying to rip me off all the damn time but i'm starting to feel like you're exagerating the actual performance of the gun to get more out of it at the end, i'm not saying you ARE im just saying i get a weird feeling about this. because 3 months ago this was pretty much dead, the 18c was busted, the spets was busted and we just stopped talking and now all of a sudden you're posting that i ripped you off? i didnt go into further detail about the 18c because i thought that the subject was dead.

and like i said before, if that glock was in perfect condition and the spets was screwed up, i would have sent you a free gun or something as compensation but that 18c needed alot of work....

Like I told you Gamer, this makes NO SENSE.

He says he shipped it in perfect condition.

You say you shipped yours in perfect condition.

Yet when each of you received the respective guns, they werent just troublesome, they were TOTALLED.

Someones full of it, I'm not gonna accuse, but thats whats going on. Things may break in the mail, but I mean a crack, or something shook loose, not a freaking trainwreck.

Gamer, since you were so fast to get rid of the gun, I suggest you buy that spetz back from him for its trade value. Then, put it on ebay.

You guys are just going in circles right now.-

I know gamerfreak in person and I have seen the spetsnaz in person. I could protest that the gun was in PERFECT condition and fired very well because I had tested it out. I was going to trade my p90 for it but than the only reason I didn't want to was because of the bizon kit that it came with personally I don't like the bizon at all because of the mag system. But anyways He had 2 spetsnaz at the time and both were running great. The guy that he got the Bizon from is a member from MIA airsoft and if anything he could protest to it because he is the one that made the bizon. Also colsanders you said you couldn't contact him for the last 3 - 4 months is total BS IMO because I have talked to him bugged him annoyed him in everyway possible during these months because of the items he had for sale and how bad I wanted em. I have alot of people to back me up on this because most NEASG members know about this. This was 3 almost 4 months ago. If I sold something to someone that long ago and than have them complain about me only months later I myself would be really ticked off also. Sorry arnie for the inproper language but I have corrected myself before you noticed :D

Well... I'm trading this gun off to someone who can fix it... This gun is effectively being given away... he shall be using it to fit his needs...

As far as I'm concerned this was a bad deal... that just went awry... Improper research was done on both parts of the parties (I'm not going to say what I truly feel about this mind you... but I had a good chitchat with beforementioned person), but for the sake of both of us I will go along with this...

I will leave these questions for future pondering:

1. Why would anyone hack up a perfectly good gun?

2. Can a tappet plate just sitting break?

3. (mind you this is according to a tech at my airsoft shop after seeing this) How do aluminum springs rust?

Lessons to keep in mind:

Either end of the bargain make sure all has been thoroughly checked out and do research

Pictures are always a good thing

If a gun's modified make sure it can be reverted back to its original condition before saying so.

References... always check 'em and always have them

Well... can't say I'll be happy about this, but this is for future buyers/sellers...

I do realize this is no good for either party... but in this case honesty is key.

Alex "Col Sanders"

SubzeroMTH@AOL.com

I've dealed with ColSanders on many occasions with us trading back and forth and I can say that he is a very solid and reputable person. If anything was damaged on the items we traded he would offer to fix it or compensate for it. This whole situation seems to me to have gone from worse to a nightmare... and if memory serves me right I saw Kilo64 on the airsoftretreat boards a long time back being accused of scamming someone or vice versa (plz correct me if im wrong). Tappet Plates in my opinion are pretty sturdy since ive fiddled with them alot and basically takes like a nuke to break one. If both of them were unsatisfied with what they received they should have returned each item back to each other, but communications problems = bleh. This is one helluva mess and looks like neither of them willl have the items in question anymore so really theres nothing left to do but for everyone to learn from this... thats my 2 cents

Yes you are right I have been accused of scamming someone. It was a deal gone wrong especially with the guy in Cali. It was a deal for a mp5 for my mk23 nbb back than. My Nbb was perfectly almost brandnew and he promised to trade me his mp5 which he said didn't work because of a stripped gear. Well I shipped out my mk23 to him and we had promised to ship on the same day. After he got my gun (I knew because I had tracking on my item) I didn't get the mp5 until 2 - 3 weeks later. I don't feel like discussing the rest since it isn't part of this thread but if you want to know more PM me :lol:

i'll definitely never let anything like this happen again. from now on i WILL make sure any mods can be undone and to fully examine a gun before sending out, as should you.

for the first question, dunno, ask the person who made it.

for your second question, you'd be surprised lol, my SR16's tappet plate broke and i didnt even fire the damned thing.

for your third question about the springs rusting....i dunno, you tell me...

im sorry we both had to go thru this but i guess it was a lesson well learned.

Archived