Problems with GaMeFrEAK1018

ColSanders

Sorry to butt in so late in the game, but...

If you still have it and want to, ColSanders, you can send it to me. I personally know Peter Do, owner of both Power Edge Hawaii and Power Edge USA. I also personally know Grant Woo, owner of Impact Games, LLC. I can get both parties to check it out. But that's only if you want to, ColSanders.

• 3 weeks later...
As seen in the picture... the external body condition really defeats the purpose...

-Vincent glad to be of some service... hope someone learns from this misfortune.

Alex "Col Sanders"

SubzeroMTH@AOL.com

I got shafted once on this forum for an AK, never again. If I see anything I fancy in future I will give the seller the Spanish inqusition first and let him know he will have a wild one on his hands if he is not being honest.

Why don't you two just meet with an independant third party, at a skirmish or some such. Although it is odd that if Gamer recieved a train wrecked glock, how did he trade it on?

I mean, wouldn't the person who got it be in here complaining about how useless it is...

Why don't you two just meet with an independant third party, at a skirmish or some such. Although it is odd that if Gamer recieved a train wrecked glock, how did he trade it on?

I mean, wouldn't the person who got it be in here complaining about how useless it is...

no cause he knew everything about it, which i said somewhere above.

no cause he knew everything about it, which i said somewhere above.

Ummm... as I've said before... Aluminum springs don't rust and magazine catches don't just start failing unless you've taken them apart and have been using the highcapacity magazine, neither which was never the case...

Alex "Col Sanders"

SubzeroMTH@AOL.com

Archived