Videos: Hong Kong Games and Interviews

KWP

Dear Fellow Airsofters,

The following link will bring you to a website with videos including skirmishes, interviews/presentation of products (inside the shop of Dentrinity) and others: SuperTV.

Personally, I think the 3 skirmish videos should give you a good impression of how many of the HKers play (spray and pray).

NOTE: All the videos are Streaming only and require Broadband.

Don't bother about the Chinese, just click on one of the '300kB' buttons and a new window will pop-up.

yay!!! I can understand it!!! But the speed sucks! I'm in California with a 6 megabit connection here but i'm only getting about 173-250 kilobit a second according to windows mediplayer (which autodetected my connection at 1733 kilobit even though I get around 4-6 on most west coast servers).

So for some advice, i recommend you guys to set your buffering to about 60 seconds otherwise it won't stream correctly.

yea, I don't mind loading but it doesn't let me load, just starts ok but then it gets all messed up. the sounds good but the picture just changes every 5 seconds or so...

I think their server isn't good enough...

I think everyone gets this no matter how good their server is if its intercontinental with Asia. Japan seems to do good enough but I think thats because they're a lot more high tech with all the fiber going everywhere (I think the majority of Japanese house holds have fiber connections :wide-eyed: ).

Anyways, If I had more bandwidth I would host some of those videos for y'all. I spent 2 hours trying to get it by downloading the streams using a third party stream ripper (WM Recorder). I wouldn't mind gmailing it to any of you though. Each vid is roughly 10 MB a piece and i have the 3 Wargames videos, the G36C and M4A1 RIS video.

blitz, i think you might just need to left click the title bar, drag it around a bit until u see an image, then hold down the left mouse button for the whole of the movie, thats what I did, its annoying, but it works
This only appies to my firefox but not IE. ie is ok.

Archived