felix4536

Wutang

On Feb. 5th, I purchased a broken AIM M4 from felix4536 for $35 and asked him to hold the gun for me until I got back from college for spring break and he agreed. I asked him to ship on March 20th to ship and he also agreed. I asked for an update on March 25th, since my package still had not arrived yet, and he said that it had been shipped. He then proceeded to ignore me until I sent him a message saying that I would put him in the Problems with Sales Online thread unless I got an update. He then said on April 1st that he shipped it via USPS when he said on March 25th that he shipped it. After April 1st, he has since completely ignored my numerous pm's and I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also ripped off DrewLawson in the same sale thread and he has yet to receive his goods too. I am no stranger to these Sales forums and the ASR Classifieds and have a 100% positive reputation on both sites under the same name and I am not one to disparage somebody without cause. The conduct that this seller has shown me is thoroughly unacceptable and I hope that others can avoid the same mistake I made. Avoid this seller at all costs.

• 4 months later...

Archived