INFO on Dualweildnate/DWNATE

lucky lefty

post-31072-1208284373_thumb.jpglooking for Any info on this MR FAGEN....or call sign Dualweildnate...Address, phone number or were he hangs and and most of all any pictures...I sent him a cheque for a vest which he cashed and never sent the goods for and will not answer any posts...do not buy from this rat...please if you could post or PM any details you have of this person.......Thanks

Ummm wtf you talking about. You sent him a rather nasty PM last night stating you knew where he lived and you would come up and either get the vest or the money to which he replied with a tracking number of the vest for you.

As for being late on the postage it took you two and a half weeks to get the cheque out to him then it took another week to clear. Yes he was a bit slow on the posting but people work for a living so you can hardly blame him for that.

As for calling him a rat so far he's been civil and kept his side of the bargin, am sure the other numerous people who have dealt with him would confirm this.

Also before you start with the "keep out of this" Nate is my friend and he told me about this last. I dont think he knew this was opened either.

Also sure you must know his address if you sent him a cheque and also stated you'd go pick the vest up

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Well it took him 2 weeks to check his Pms from me to send his address...then taking another FIVE WEEKS to post out the vest ...well theres working and theres yust cant be bothered...We are not talking the other side of the world here..If your selling something and recieve payment..then yes if your working and busy it may take you a few days...but i was given no info or responce to my pm's and waiting 5 weeks for an item in my book is way too long for a private sale..........plus how come i got to search for him post on different forums and once i find him and send him a "nasty pm" does he then THAT DAY post out the goods..I my friend smell a RAT..so play "Jonnys a real good kid" with me

Archived