IMI Weapon Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just got in a new TM Desert Eagle to mess around with. I have never owned one before and since I love TM GBB's so much I figured that it would be good to give this one a shot. The gun I bought is pretty beat (much more than the sellers posting suggested) but it still functions for the moment. My plan is to take it apart and learn about how it functions (it is a bit different from other gen 3 TM GBB's). At this time I have no plans to upgrade it but if anyone has a suggestion for me let me know.

Also, if anyone needs a parts D'Eagle or wants one on the cheap let me know.

I haven't really test fired this (since the internals look really sketchy) but I have tested out the trigger and I have to say that I love the break. It is light and there is hardly any movement. I think that this gun has some great potential and I may have to look for a fully functioning one in the future.

But sine this is a picture thread I will shut up now and get on with my first quick snaps...

eagle1fe8.jpg

eagle2pt2.jpg

eagle3pt3.jpg

It does seem pretty simple so far. I field stripped it to look at it and it was a piece of cake to get back together. I hope to detail strip it when I have time in the next few days.

Its good to know that there is tech support out there if I get lost though.

• 3 weeks later...

Trust me that "detail strip" is no easy task..

Heres the TM Desert Eagle Chrome Stainless that Ben built for me:

Picture0032.jpg

As you can see, this picture was taken by me =)

Everything except for the Guarder 150% Recoil and Hammer Springs that was installed in the DE:

Thegoods.jpg

Now for Blitz's fancy pro pics... =P

gdaym.jpg

g-ZUS.jpg

ohemgee.jpg

DeagliscioustotheMax.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Time to bring back this thread! Here's the custom Desert Eagle from AirsoftGlobal :)

*Guarder Aluminum Slide & Frame & Outer Barrel

*Guarder Recoil & Hammer Spring For Marui Desert Eagle ( 150% )

*Guarder High Output Valve For Marui Desert Eagle

Shoots about 340-360FPS with green. Has a beautiful blow back...almost orgasmic. Good weight, but not too heavy. Actually not much heavier then my other hard kick. New mags are a tight fit, and needed to be worked in and out a few times in order to get them out again. Cycles smoothly, unlike what I heard about the Zeke. Doesnt look like much had to be done to the kit to make it fit. AG did a great job on it.

IMG_5265.JPG

IMG_5255.JPG

IMG_5267.JPG

Next to my chrome hard kick waiting for the Guarder kit to some out for it too.

IMG_5275.JPG

While I wasnt looking...my DE's had a baby...(Full Metal Model 1:2.7)

IMG_5277.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...