IMI Weapon Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are Carom Wood Grips bought from Airsoftglobal, and sadly aren't RS. Weren't a perfect fit, infact still trying to budge them over a tad more. Unable to put back the long screw in the bottom. Not sure if that holds the trigger mech or not.

On the silver...which...is the Guarder Full Metal Electroplating Sliver :

IMG_0872.JPG

On the black Guarder kit:

IMG_0885.JPG

Close up of the eagle(said to be laser etched):

IMG_0876.JPG

Im not sure what to think about the wood. It feels very light, but feels nice. Not even sure what kind of wood yet. They make the grip slightly thicker compared to the stock grips, but the thumb grooves are a nice touch. Even with my large hands, its makes it a little harder to hold.

IMG_0888.jpg

Hey peeps I had a couple questions.

Does anyone know if the TM Custom Leon will work with the Guarder kits or TM Hardkick mags? I want some thing black. metal and 10 inch, and this is as close as I could get. Any ideas?

No, it is not compatible as it was the previous generation "Dezart Eagle" which had a different design and used different mags. The closest thing would be for you to get the Zeke kit or if Guarder starts producing a 10in kit.

No, it is not compatible as it was the previous generation "Dezart Eagle" which had a different design and used different mags. The closest thing would be for you to get the Zeke kit or if Guarder starts producing a 10in kit.

I think he means the newer (2008) 10" Leon desert eagle. Which should work with the guarder kit. It takes the new mags.

My bad. Could have sworn I saw a 10in Wesker Dezart Eagle a few pages back but it was just a SIIS. Here is what I am referring to.

tnmabio10inch.jpg

When he said he wanted black thought he was referring to Wesker.

Yes Leon is fully compatible with hardkick mags and metal bodies.

Edited by evo12
very VERY nice Chrome Eagle there bud!

You're doing fine... the wood grips do look good though

BigAl, I have a feeling they will be around for a while. All the shops Ive seen still have them instock, so Im sure you will be able to track one down. I never heard them say limited run on these. Then again, look how the Zeke's disappeared.

Thats the stock Guarder kit. The lights do add a slight shine to it. Im thinking of adding some finish to the grips, just not sure what Im going to use. I like the idea of the ebony, might see if I can get another pair and try it out.