IMI Weapon Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

on that first pic of the gold DE, whats that huge mark on the bevertail?

i am quite and truly impressed though. just be careful, and leave it on the shelf, cause i have seen the gold plating on real DEs rub off after a god amount of use.

Edited by Horsem4n

that's awesome, I was going to do that with my guarder kit but the guarder outer barrel broke on the underside after about 100 shots, now it's a wall hanger in silver.

I gold plated my mp5k though, cost me about 5 RMB to do it in China. 18 karat goodness.

My Desert Eagle. TM Hardkick, Guarder Electroplating Kit, 130% recoil springs (soon going to 170%), brand new TM Loading Muzzle and RS Hogue Desert Eagle Finger Groove Grips (unbelievably comfortable!)

Soon adding a couple more bits 170% Recoil Springs (feel like a bigger kick), 150%/170% Hammer Springs, Tight Bore Inner Barrel, Possibly a Stainless Sear but honestly I have no idea what its for.

I havnt used it much during skirmishes due to the fact its a nightmere to holster, very slow to draw even slower to re-holster. But no more!!

My Desert Eagle 'SERPA' - Made from Kydex, Araldite & some Allen Bolts, soon adding a double Desert Eagle 'SERPA' magazine speed pouch for supre quick reloading!

IMG_9723.jpg

IMG_9736.jpg

Showing its security -

IMG_9737.jpg

Edited by bankz5152

Yep RS Grips, easy to install need a little modification with a knife to get them to fit but otherwise easy.

Guarder kit was simple enough however it is NOT compatable with the Guarder enhanced loading muzzle, and i suggest getting a spare TM one as they can snap easily during install.