IMI Weapon Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I mean - the clip thingy behind the iron sight. Didn't TSI release one for theirs, but it didn't even fit? I remember a video review of it and the reviewer couldn't get the thing on his gun.

Also, anyone know if this is Ares compatible?

http://www.zahal.org/products/tavor-picatinny-rail?path_parent=253283

Edited by Rogue845

The clip-thingy is built-in to the top of the plastic stock. I'm trying to find a good image, but can't. Since I'm in Afghanistan, I can't photograph my team-mate's. If someone with a Tavor could photograph the top of the body behind the scope/scope rail and post that up here, then people would see what I mean...

And yes, that real-steel rail will fit on airsoft Tavors. My team-mate has one. He also has the $150 gripod/taclight from that same website.

But you'd think that a replica of that rail would work just as well and cost less, if you could get someone to machine one...

Edited by Hedganian

Agreed, Ares weren't too slow to release a rail set for the Tavor, I'm surprised they haven't done anything about that rear clip thingy. Or anyone else for that matter.

And I think it should officially be referred to henceforth as the 'Rear Clip Thingy'.

Edited by Rogue845
  • 2 months later...

TM 6" Desert Eagle

Guarder Electroplating Kit

Guarder Steel Sights

Guarder Steel Slide Stop

6.01mm TB Inner Barrel

170% Recoil Springs

170% Hammer Spring

Marushin Gold Saftey Screws

Hogue Finger Groove Grips

Soon a custom CNC'd steel front slide as mine is damaged and stops the pistol cycling properly :(

Flings .3gs absolutley miles at a lovley 310fps, only problem is it doesnt really work below 10C - 15C just too cold...

IMG_3335-1.jpg

IMG_3343-1.jpg

TM 10 " Leon Custom Desert Eagle

150% Recoil Springs

Hogue Finger Groove Grips

IMG_3348.jpg

Edited by bankz5152
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...