IMI Weapon Thread

I've found them in a couple of places, but this is the only one I can remember right now:

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=83_84_91&products_id=3346

I'm highly considering getting a G36 magwell converter and then putting this inside of that for maximum silliness.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! $44 now?!

lol, i forgot about that conversion. now we need to see it done to pretty much every STANAG using rifle.

I got one second hand for 100 yen. I had a lot of fun putting it on all of my guns. Although it did not like the battleaxe G36 adaptor or the PTS masada very much.

While it won't feed, I could see how it looks in my SCAR-L.....

• 2 weeks later...

Tc9Lv.jpg

I have another Desert Eagle coming in that's getting a 10" Laylax front end, so once that's done I'll get pictures for that too. The wood grips really add a good deal of width to the grip, so if you're thinking about getting them I'd advise against them unless you've got big hands.

That's an awesome looking Desert Eagle. Loving the wood grips. You really should have gone of the Boondock Saints style suppressor though.

Thanks!

I actually thought about that, and I'm going to try it. I do lots of kydex work (holsters, sheaths, etc.) and I figured out a way I can make one. As soon as I get it working I'll be posting pictures; of course.

What flashlight/laser support is that?

It's a UTG light/laser combo. Has three positions: light, laser, and light+laser at the same time. Pretty bright for a non-LED light and it looks pretty cool on the gun. And I bought it used for $20 so that was a big plus. Only downside is that if I want to get a new light I have to make a new kydex holster for it. 

It's a UTG light/laser combo. Has three positions: light, laser, and light+laser at the same time. Pretty bright for a non-LED light and it looks pretty cool on the gun. And I bought it used for $20 so that was a big plus. Only downside is that if I want to get a new light I have to make a new kydex holster for it. 

Cheers for the heads up mate.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LOL! They're about the worst AEGs you could get on paper (plastic gearbox, proprietary guts, low fps) but magically transform anyone picking it up into a Karate chopping, Delta Force swinging, thousand yard stare killing machine. I really need to get mine up and running soon.

So right!

I almost forgot to play with my G3's, since I've started using the Uzi. It´s loads of fun, and when I get a kill, the other guys' look (I've been hit by a 240fps gun, against my 370fps one), is just priceless! :D