IMI Weapon Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New gas tube, grip, and added a rail to the handguard. Suppressor is custom made and is threaded near the top to allow for a shorter look (still needs a back plate). I tried out some Beta mags, they fit and fed, but even in a normal AK they feed horribly so I ditched them for some G&P midcaps. I might fix the feeding issue and retry them, they look awesome. Selector switch is going to be replaced with a "tactical" model, and I'm working on a magazine flange. I'm thinking about painting some parts tan with a tan paracord wrap on the stock.

08630418-512A-44D4-B710-22FE87CA0D43-609

Edited by nieb15
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are a few more to be added, just the beginning of a collection ha ha.

I usually leave the derringer in that pouch whenever I use my vest. Holds it perfectly in place, I didn't think about it when taking the pictures.

Edited by nieb15

Apologies for not having made my new Galil presentable, but I have a question:

Where to source midcaps for the Cybergun/CM Galil, and what to do to fit AK midcaps to it?

Also, as I mentioned last year, I'm planning to convert my Galil to a Chinese Assault Rifle from Fallout 3, and here's a photo of how the RPD foregrip fits Galil barrel and gas tube.

http://seriously-mike.tumblr.com/post/73217292753/initial-fitting-shows-promise