IMI Weapon Thread

What about the new H&K USP by KSC? Mines getting about 325 on green gas. Doesn't tokyo maruis desert eagle shoot about 280 max? I'm not insulting the desert eagle I think it's great, I like mine a lot but I just prefer using something else during a game.

My TM DE hardkick was kicking out 340-350 on green gas at AG05. Also, the USP is only slightly smaller than the DE.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there're a few versions of DE. 2 by TM from what i can think of on the top of my head...

the DE HK definately has its name as 'hard kick' for a reason. it definately does give out the kick on a pistol.

even a normal TM DE can kick out 300ish on green i believe. not sure as this was a while ago when i chrono'd my friend's DE. but i may be completely wrong...

and yes KWC makes FULL METAL , FULL AUTO desert eagles. that run on C02 capsules. they are very very fun... the kick shakes your whole arm but not as snappy as the normal airsoft ones but i loved the full auto goodness... no mods needed out of the box and can take Co2. pwnage! but the thing is... if you have to use it in a skirmish... ahem... err... might wanna see if it's snowing first and see if it's at the site's limit :P it clocks at 450+ on an average day

My TM DE hardkick was kicking out 340-350 on green gas at AG05. Also, the USP is only slightly smaller than the DE.

I compared the 2, I felt quite a difference in weight and length. I was using my desert eagle at first then when I got the USP I had thought it was so small. Used that for about 3 weeks and I switched back to the desert eagle I was thinking "wow this thing really is a monster". I think theres a noticeable difference, but hey thats opinion right? To others there may not be much or a difference at all.

Full size USP, not the compact.

Still a hell of a lot bigger than the USP. The .44 Mag Cartridge is about half aslong again as the .45 ACP so the grip is alot deaper. The barrel is also 6" compared to the 4.13" of the USP, overall length of the USP is 7.87" and the Eagle is 10.25". All figures taken from "Guns Illustrated 2006".

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...