IMI Weapon Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I named her Roxy...

gallery_8399_470_366994.jpg

I also have the normal barrel, but everyone has seen that. I think that the 10" barrel helps to balance out the machine pistol magazine effect.

EDIT: I posted the same picture twice it seems.

Sorry about the low res pictures, either I suck at cameras, or my camera sucks.

Or both :P

Edited by Mister Big Shot

gallery_8399_470_462469.jpg

It's kind of funny to look at a massive pistol like a D'Eagle next to some puny piece of ######. Yes I called the Sigma a piece of ######, so sue me, it just shot out it's own barrel! Like really now, how often does that happen?

Anyway, this is the picture I meant to include in my post above ^.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
do you recommend a desert eagle you all then!!??!!

might get 1

oh!... but what colour...?

to many decisions in life.

Their nice display items, I don't think their great for combat though due to size and power, there are more powerful weapons in airsoft that are lighter and smaller. Up to you though. I own one but mainly use it as a wallhanger.

Their nice display items, I don't think their great for combat though due to size and power, there are more powerful weapons in airsoft that are lighter and smaller. Up to you though. I own one but mainly use it as a wallhanger.

Just for the record - what smaller GBB pistol do you know of that out-powers the deagle?

Cos I can't think of any......

Just for the record - what smaller GBB pistol do you know of that out-powers the deagle?

Cos I can't think of any......

What about the new H&K USP by KSC? Mines getting about 325 on green gas. Doesn't tokyo maruis desert eagle shoot about 280 max? I'm not insulting the desert eagle I think it's great, I like mine a lot but I just prefer using something else during a game.

Edited by PILMAN
What about the new H&K USP by KSC? Mines getting about 325 on green gas. Doesn't tokyo maruis desert eagle shoot about 280 max? I'm not insulting the desert eagle I think it's great, I like mine a lot but I just prefer using something else during a game.

i have my stock DE firing at 320-328 FPS on a good day - i.e not snowing. running on propane.

upgrades are on the way for both mine though, should get another 20+ FPS from them :D