• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Testing out my new Nikon D80 and some Paint Doc. <_<

deagleattempt-1.jpg

deagleattempt2-1.jpg

deagleattempt3-1.jpg

--------------

yea, sorry if you were expected the new 10-inch Leon. :( I wanted to buy one but I only have enough cash for one more gun before I become broke and focus more on tuition. I'd rather get a AK than another pistol.

Edited by Revenge Seeker
  • 1 month later...
and even if it is the stock finish of the slide its not the same finish as either the TM frame or the zeke frame which is in white primer.

Erm, nope.

The Zeke frame is painted in white emulsion to comply with Jap laws on producing realistic gun parts. Scratch it off and there's a nice black finish under there. ;)

Hubba hubba man. What the heck is "SIIS"? Never heard of it before. And is that metal?

SIIS is a Taiwanese brand using a licensed Magna Blowback and it is all ABS. It is not as good as the TM in almost every way but it is more powerful. Yes it will shoot over 400, and since the Leon uses a stock length inner barrel (I have one right now) it won't get close.

Now when I swap in the 10" KM barrel....I bet the TM will beat the SIIS.

im sorry, but im just not at all a fan of the 10 inch.

standard type, black or chrome. preferably clack

i want an all metal desert eagle. but thats impossible, right? no kits are made anymore?

-Joe

Yeah I saw that on wgcshop.com but it was discontinued.

Do you know where I can get the metal frame, slide and barrel? Or are they all discontinued?

Guarder is making a metal kit. Here.

I'd be more excited if someone made some kind of Desert Eagle Race kit; like the KSC race glocks... Yes I know its a stupid concept, but I just can't help wanting my Deagle to be all "racy" looking with blue grips, scope, SVI design...etc.

:P

Edited by Revenge Seeker
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright I'm getting really impatient with the whole FMK coming out. I want it now! But if it costs more than $200 then forget it. I think this kit will cost more than $250...I mean thats a whole lot of metal we're talking about here; upper frame, slide, and lower frame. But what about the safeties since they're plastic?

Alright I'm getting really impatient with the whole FMK coming out. I want it now! But if it costs more than $200 then forget it. I think this kit will cost more than $250...I mean thats a whole lot of metal we're talking about here; upper frame, slide, and lower frame. But what about the safeties since they're plastic?

The Zeke kits (assuming you got the slide and frame) came with the Frame, Front Slide, Rear Slide, Little U-Shaped Bit that covers the Hop-up adjustment, as well as 2 metal safeties, and assorted screws.

• 3 weeks later...

hey i just got a second hand KWC Desert Eagle with 6 and ten inch barrels. i got it cheap but it's a bit battered. i was just going to ask some questions

1.the rear sight is missing, were can i get a replacment?

2.there is no front sight on the 10 inch barrel, were can i get one?

3. are the KWCs TM compatible?

thanks