IMI Weapon Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that the kwc auto desert eagle?

how is it performance wise?

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, but it's great :rolleyes:

The blowback is amazingly hard, so full auto is absolutely incontrollable, but it's fun. It's my first GBB (I must be insane...) so I disassembled it a few times, spilled all the pieces all over the floor and said "Oh Sh :blink: t". Anyway, It works super, but it's a bit too big for a backup (but it's my primary for now). The magazines almost weigh as much as the gun itself, and are hard to find pouches for. Anyway, it's pretty expensive, but it's fun :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You'll regret that statement...  :Dr_Evil:

:waggle: i dont think so :P

Big Tony, i'm gonna have to call around yours and... er.... guard that Biohazard Desert Eagle (yes, that's right.... guard's the word....)  :D  ;)

And the moment i come back in the room with the coffee n biscuits, a note will be on the table stating :rtfm: that you have stolen it and fled to mexico.

IMAGE0076.jpg

my sidearms from my last skirmish, you cant beat room clearing with a 10" DE :D

Desert Eagle looks mean, nice Stars Beretta too :)

RIS rail on the bottom, I don't recall every seeing that on a 10'' Desert Eagle...

thats because its meant to be on a g36c.

deaglelight.jpg

heres another pic, its just a shame theres no holsters that'll hold it with the light on

Big Tony, its not quite a stars beretta, slide, barrel and internals are but the frame and its internals are from a tac master.

Must. Resist urge. To buy chromed DEagle...

resistance is futile.

Edited by evansy