IMI Weapon Thread

^That's a nice pair! Look great together in that picture. Made me want more DEs...

Reminds me of that Batman movie where Twoface (at least i think that's his name) has a black gun for his bad side and a chrome one for his bad side. Is cool man!

Edit: Is 'Batman: Forever' me thinks.

Edited by Money Bags
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My TM Desert Eagle HardKick with Zeke Slide and frame

Sorry about the quality of pictures they were taken on my phone

You can just make out though on the slide where it says Made In Japan it now reads Made in Israel

The frame comes white! The slide comes in a horrid sort of browny colour!

I painted the lot with Krylon and man does that stuff dry fast!

Unfortunately not fast enough for my impatientness and I ended up taking the paint off round the takedown lever and a few other places, going to re-spray and re photogrhaph with a decent camera in the near future

post-12545-1164380393_thumb.jpgpost-12545-1164380411_thumb.jpgpost-12545-1164380428_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Plus I couldn't get the totally cool fiber optic sights on it...

Erm you can, if you are willing to cut the moulded sights off of the Zeke kit, look back to the last page.... notice the Chrome DE with the funky sights on it? Well thats a Zeke kit that has been chromed ;)

No, the chromed one is still plastic, I PMed him about it =) I guess I could saw up the Zeke kit... I've ordered the sights already so I'll stick those on first and maybe go for the kit later.

errrrrrm yes, but if you go to page 11 and look at post 207 you will se AND read that that particular Deagle IS in fact a Zeke METAL kit that has been CHROME PLATED. trust me it is, i have had various pm's with him asking him about it. He had to cut the sights off the kit as they were cast into the frame/slide.

BTW, good luck with the Zeke kit, its not finished off very nicely so be prepared to faff and repaint! fits pretty well with minor mods needed though....

No, the chromed one is still plastic, I PMed him about it =)

that particular Deagle IS in fact a Zeke METAL kit that has been CHROME PLATED. trust me it is, i have had various pm's with him asking him about it.

Hmm, seems to be wire crossed somewhere.