New western arms m4 cqb

fiddlesticks4220

Its the new western arms m4 at redwolf in stock no pre order

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=24491

good news it isent 550 like i thought ;)

it also says it can run on green gas

i dont seem to be able to find spare mags so if anyone else dose please dont be afarid to post a link

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that sold out pretty fast heh.

380 fps with green gas, not bad.

I wonder if someone is going to make a regulator for this thing because id love to be able to tune it to shoot 350 fps.

I hope this sells well.... then some chinese company would clone it for maybe 200$!!!

Seriously, this looks sweet, and I really hope this works for those who dish out the 560$, but I dont know how skirmishable this is going to be; I mean, some people dont use even handguns because of the cooldown problems, how is a full-auto gun gonna work as a main weapon?

I really Dont think this one needs a clone Maby some more GBB made of metal But no clone

You know he was kidding right?

And why do you think it does not need a clone? If there is demand for a cheaper alternative there might be a clone but I doubt it anyway.

The only thing I dont really like is that the receiver is not metal. Though I wonder how easily we can switch it out.

Maybe because with clone gas rifles, sooner or later somoene messes up with one, and then the authorities clamp down, and we are only allowed to use regulated duster gas in our NBBs and GBBs in Europe? :)

As for full-auto gas guns as primary? I use Steyr SPP with several magazines as primary, and a WA ProKiller II F5 as secondary. Both full-auto capable.

But then again, it's the 'fire control' as opposed to 'hose and pray'.

Wish someone was showing spare magazines available already... And the price of said magazines.

Hmm, $560 + magazines + shipping + taxes... It's going to be a bit steep, maybe I should sell off some of my other guns to afford this one...

WGC are showing as in stock.

For the effort-impaired,

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=WA-GBR-ARAA

huggbasdasdds.jpg

(^ Hubba Hubba)

I gotta admit. This would be the only airsoft M4 I'd ever think of buying. Any other would be boring...even PTWs...

I actually prefer the fiber-reinforced polymer receiver over any pot metal that they could have otherwise produced. If a weapon with an effective blowback unit is going to have a metal receiver, it has to be CNC'd from a billet at least. Die cast pot metal would just tear itself apart over time.

I had a chance to shoot this thing already, and I have to say that the kick on top gas is something to write home about.

I’ll be interested to see this, I agree with Sale, a metal body wouldn’t be the best way to go, for the reason that sale has already said and I think it would also cause more cool down. Got to admit that I’m a bit worried about cool down, guess all I can do is either wait for a review or get one myself.

Sale I think I remember you said that you’ve used a Sun Projects, how does it compare to one of those?

Really interesting rifle, and also good to see someone taking chances and producing something a bit different. I hope it works well.

Archived