New western arms m4 cqb

fiddlesticks4220

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure, I know of at least two people who have managed to import RS uppers into the UK. Plus, in order for it to fit your AEG / GBB it would need to be modified, so that should render it useless for a real firearm.

If someone really wanted a real steel upper, they could buy a deactivated rifle, and take it from there....that wouldn't be the cheapest method mind you, with your average Armalite costing around £2,000.

You could get one made, CNC option if you really wanted it.

Thank you for review. At last someone did it almost all summarized in a proper way. Thanks a lot again!

Can you youtube shooting, rack-n-load, bolt-stop load, hammer action (open reciever)?

PS

Would help if you'll make section related to the FPS more detailed:

1. make all mag (50 shots) in semi - and post 50 shots FPS (shot - 1 sec interval - shot) i.e. almost-rapid semi-fire

2. make all mag (50 shots) in 3-4 round-bursts - and post all shots FPS divided by bursts. Burst - interval 1-2 sec - burst

3. make all mag (50 shots) in one long burst - and post all shots FPS - it'll show when the cool down takes the life of the rifle =)

And obviously range and groupings info missed. 20 and 40 meters at IPSC target :D - FPS is nothing without working hop-up ;)

Of course it's not a direct drop in =):

Damn, I was gonna ask you how on Earth you got a key-hole marked Colt M4A1. I wonder how Guarder got their hands on one.

Just an FYI...the hammer needs to be lose so it won't hit the firing plate; it's not a flaw or sign that the spring is weak. I recommend not switching it with a real spring as it provides too much pressure.

• 2 weeks later...

Zeke is going to be releasing a metal body kit for this. Looks like it's going to be available end of June/start of July. Priced at around £130. Apparently Zeke are modifying the tooling that made the Hobby Fix M4 so it's going to be accurate to RS.

http://www.heatup.co.jp/6_86.html (Pre-order)

a86i1fz7.jpg

Archived