New western arms m4 cqb

fiddlesticks4220

Well, as soon as I have $621.98 I'm buying one.

Only issue is mags... I hope they come out with them ASAP. Because, well, this thing looks amazing. I'm seeing a CTR stock, MIAD grip, and Ranger plates...

And I also don't really care about the plastic parts and all. I mean, if it's really nice fiber-whatever stuff then it can't be too bad.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, way to rape the market ehobbyasia lol, i hope they're left with a ton of guns that wont sell.

Unfortunatly, wgc and redwolf are going to sell out and the idiots that have no patience are going to go to ehobbyasia for their fix...damn, those guys are smart. :D

o right my bad, because HKSDU sounded like you were in the SDU for a minute =S i thought you might the in THE SDU!!! when you were at range....cause i dont know any real ranges in hk..come to think of it i think there are real 1911 comps in hk...saw a poster like that in mk..but i cant read chinese properly D=

huh wtf is my post doing al the way down here?

oh by the way blowback m4 fans...would you rather THIS? over the WA m4?

k1 custom claims the m4 will retail at around 440-550, aluminium body, and steel internals, AND they say the m4 can use c02 as well as the conventional mags with gas ACCORDING to the comments

if it came out, and i knew where their shop was in hk i would buy it...no doubt over the WA m4.

k1 custom claims the m4 will retail at around 440-550, aluminium body, and steel internals, AND they say the m4 can use c02 as well as the conventional mags with gas ACCORDING to the comments

if it came out, and i knew where their shop was in hk i would buy it...no doubt over the WA m4.

Must admit, that looks like exactly what I'd be after in a gas rifle.

huh wtf is my post doing al the way down here?

Um...where are you getting that info from? That gun in the link is the incredibly overpriced LA studios m4 that retails for something like 2300 bucks... They're that expensive because they use sub par PTW externals as a base.

No, its a k1custom. LA studios would be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66rFR05CBPE...feature=related

Naw. WA M4 for me. Magna FTW.

Bolt don't lock back like the WA do... so no lieky. And I like the classic short M4 RIS design.

RS, maybe im getting my facts crossed but that k1 custom gun is made out of a PTW shell.

There is NO way in hell its going to be 400-500 USD....

Can someone elaborate on this, preferably the original poster of that information.

RS, maybe im getting my facts crossed but that k1 custom gun is made out of a PTW shell.

Can someone elaborate on this, preferably the original poster of that information.

Ah, didn't see the 440-550 price he listed... Its not true, you're right. Sorry about that.

Price for K1custom: $4000

(according to the OP of the vid; its made from RS parts as well)

YEa....WA M4 for me once again. :D

we all seem to be confused

iam too, because that m4 was just a prototype=) so the real price is not for certain, if it really costs 4,000, it HAS to be in HK dollars

if we really want to find out the price, we gotta get on the ground and beg for k1 custom to mass produce the m4's so the price would be lower :) and everyone can afford one!

lol it seems a lot still prefer the WA m4, but the k1custom's m4 looks like it can take a lot of aftermarket m4 accesories like crane stocks or a whole new barrel, while the wa m4....not so sure

DONT FORGET THE K1 CUSTOM m4 CAN USE C02!!! and its metal ;)

well

It will be available in mass production with standard M4A1 outfit in 2-3 months. Retail price will be US$400-550. Real scale measurements. Aluminum frame and upper. Steel internals. Both 12g CO2 magazine and conventional gas pre-charged magazine will be avail.

is in the comments from orignator of the vid..

^lol. Totally contradicts what he said earlier..

actually no it doesnt

the handtweaked gun being waived around to demo their blowback system has umpteendozen RS bits shoved on it The gun he seems to be saying will be on sale in three months is a bone stock mass production M4A1 version (ie sans all the RS parts). Course wether it is on sale in 3 months time I wont be holding my breath over but it is kinda easy to see that a bog stock airsoft produced one isnt going to tip the scales at the same price as a one off with expensive to import to Japan RS parts bolted all over it.

What happened to the regular fore ended M4? I'm not too keen on spending money on the RIS model since I don't like rails. And no, don't suggest me to just buy real steel grips because that would mean more spending. I'm actually considering selling a large chunk of my armory for one of these, the only thing from the M16 line thats caught my attention... unless they whip out a VN version or a CAR15.

^lol. Totally contradicts what he said earlier..

weird.jpg

Think the guy's lost. :D

To me that just reads as him bragging about the value of all the real-steel tat he's got bolted to the rifle.

If he outright says that the gun will retail for $500-odd, you've gotta take him at his word.

I'll be interested to see how this looks with regards to features such as a working cocking handle and bolt-catch.

I assume that, i it uses normal mags, it doesn't stop firing on empty so I can't really see how it'll all work.

I wouldn't be buying a gun like this for practicality. I'd be buying it for authenticity so correct functionality would be important to me.

Thats why i was confused about the price, i hadnt read the comments lately but i DID see that original price quote of four grand which fits in with my original speculation of a 2300 dollar price tag plus the SIR, stock and other components on the gun.

Well, any way you cut the cheese its still pretty cool that someone else is going to be releasing a gas blowback gun thats not externally fed in the near future.

One thing i will say is that the WA gun looks like its got less cool down than that k1 customs gun.

I think everyone is now waiting for first 'happy' owner to tell us all what's so horribly wrong with it... And when someone gets the mags for sale.

The rifles are going to fluctuate in availability until the initial rush is over... BY the fuzz, I'd say in two years? :)

Kinda wish one of the Hong Kong people'd already tell us how well it'll take other furnitures... Some of us want to turn this into longer rifle, even if we'd need to use the original inner barrel to keep the pwoer levels between ane and mild flogging from receiving players... :)

Hahaha, It has poor out fit and poor accracy, but I like this gun.

The problem is... It's expensive for this quality.

Hahaha,good. I think WA M4 is one of most fun airsoft M4 which I can buy now.

It is not good machine for game,but it's fun to shoot.

It's not gorgeous actually. Those pics show better than real.

All exterior looks soo cheap.You will be disappointed when you will get the gun in your hands.

However. Shooting GBB is so fun, even it has worse ability as BB spread machine.

I tested accracy today

I've got not very good result.

The distance was 20m.

I use Aimpoint M2 with KAC canti mount.I shot one round per 3 second with rest position.

BB is SIIS 0.25g

The grouping of 20 shots was more than 300mm.

I found muzzle velocity went down so quickly even 30 rounds.

May be the weather is not warm enogh.

Few quotes from one owner from Systema PTW forum.

For over 500$ price tag seems to be bad deal <_<

Few quotes from one owner from Systema PTW forum.

For over 500$ price tag seems to be bad deal <_<

So, a guy who apparently owns a Systema PTW claims a gun with more realistic operation and that costs 1/3rd of the price is actually worse than the PTW?

Who'da thunk it? :rolleyes:

Personally, I doubt he has even seen a WA M4 and I wouldn't be surprised to find he doesn't own a PTW either.

Personally, I doubt he has even seen a WA M4 and I wouldn't be surprised to find he doesn't own a PTW either.

Or owns a PTW and is very annoyed that theres a more realistic (and from the sounds of it nicer externally) gun for a lot less than the PTW? No no, that couldn't be it :rolleyes:

Archived