Chinese Clone of WA M4

FarEast

Ok I've had to keep these images underwraps for sometime now....3 months to be exact b ut I can now show you what one of the most anticipated releases fro China in 2008 will be.

Right now I can't say which company is manufacturing this but as you can see from the images it's a metal body rather than the plastic used on the WA it uses from what i know pot metal.

tkm42no8.jpg

tkm4ck0.jpg

tkm41qp1.jpg

what is with people and 3rd person speak?

the badger and now the icon?

thats trash. stop that *beep*.

ANYWAY. clone m4. are the mags going to be the same? think they will hold up with the cooldown?

the only problem witha GBB rifle is in the cold, is isnt as useful as an AEG

-Joe

Man you weren't kidding. How the hell did they clone this if the WA was just released? Scary, the power of Chinese manufacturers. There has to be a reason that WA went with non-metal bodies. Well, I am going to wait and see how this goes. I still want someone to someone to compare it to SP and mod it to take an external unit and HPA.

Personally, I would rather this (and the WA) had stored the gas in the stock tube and then worked off normal AEG mags.

However, for the sake of authenticity, I can see how this all works out.

Surely it can't be Celsius making this cos, ummm, this is gonna steal 95% of the Celcius PTWs market. And Systemas.

About the only people who might make money out of this are WA. If the pot-metal receiver falls apart, they'll be selling replacements to people who buy this.

Wow...thats unbelievable.

I really hope they refine the metal that the gun is made out of otherwise i can see that thing breaking.

I wonder what the price point will be.

Is this actually a clone of the WA gun or an independently developed rifle? How in the holy hell could they have ALREADY cloned the darned thing? I cant imagine WA just gives away prototypes of their products.

As usual, I'd also like to offer my condolences to all the new WA M4 owners who, until recently, might have told me I was being selfish to complain that chinese clones undermined the value and exclusivity of my M14 EBR, L85 or the PTW.

Funny how chinese clones are all good until you find yourself blowing a bunch of cash on something that will be available for a quarter of the price a couple of months later isn't it? ;)

Enjoy. :)

Holy Hell, The Badger did NOT see this coming (not that his foresight has ever been particularly accurate *reminisces about the Clinton sniper incident*)

Also, Icon, where do you get off with the third person thing! Thats The Badgers! although he may be willing to share it.... make himself an intellectual army of pronoun spewing minions....

badgerdancing6.gif

Archived