WAS TMV question

darkchild130

After running around in my plate carrier for a few games i feel that it is too bulky, even with the plates removed. I was looking at purchasing a WAS TMV but i wonder how small it can be adjusted as it looks quite large.

Would it adjust small enough to be tight around my 38 inch chest? If anyone who owns one could pipe up id appreciate it.

Darkchild

I don't own one, but I'm a 37 chest, and my Warrior Weesatch adjust down to me just fine. The WAS TMV is a copy of the SORD LMG vest, and my friend, same size as me wears the SORD one, so I should think you'll be fine.

Fair point. Give them a call, they're outrageously helpful people at UKTactical.

oh, really? never noticed it.... in fact, the opposite.

but OT, i would not buy the vest. WAS is a very good brand, but this model is warm. no mesh or stuff.

it is way warmer than the WAS RICAS i own.

I called them multiple times, and they were always very friendly and helpful to me, in fact the only reason I managed to get my RPC-7 was because I called to ask some more questions about it and they said, hold on, we've got one here, you want it?

I didn't have any money at the time, so they said, that's fine, we'll put it aside for you.

Archived