• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allmost done with some Postapoc game gear.   Made mostly from real junk, fitted to a hockey torso protection. Police riot protection on the legs. Voicechanger under mask with loud speaker hidden i

Just finished up this leather pancake holster for my series 70. Stitch work is pretty rough (and not a proper saddle stitch) but I'm really happy with it considering its the first leather work I've do

Whoring around pics of this set.  Love 'em.  

Posted Images

Dedicated to the guy who's "scared" to enter a fabric shop:

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of needlepoint and decopage,

I shall fear no ego damage,

'Cause if you mess with me I'll rip out your stitches and slap all you b*tches.

;)

Seriously - you can find lots of cool manly tactical needlecraft supplies in those places. I'll have to post some piccies of stuff I've done - and had done.

As an option for velcro, I have added magnetics to the pockets and pouches instead of velcro. Its easier to open and close and doesnt pick all the junk in th evelcro. A magnet on the flap and pouch slimply sewn under a peice of black fabric. I havent had a problem with any thing falling out.

Agreed it is not very pwityfull but I'm working more on the basis of functionality over appearances... and yes it is functional.

if it comes to any reassurance i chopped up a set of ACU's for it.

The knee pads are just basic foam inserts, personally i cant stand using conventional knee pads anymore.

I'm currently going to RAID modify a British combat jacket, a shirt and trousers for a friend so ill post them up later next week.

k

I'll be interested to see how the RAID mod goes. I'm about to get some new BDUs that I'm planning to do that to, and I've never done it before.

I know what you mean about conventional kneepads. I felt the same way until I saw and did this mod:

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

It makes wearing kneepads a pleasure. It allows you to run them loose enough to take the pants off while leaving the kneepads attached, yet they're always in the right place.

Look like Man Bracelets to me....

tactical man band please ;)

ive used some that stopped fitting for lanyards, weapons catch and made a fat one for my boonie

to know how to make em google paracord bracelet and loads will come up

i mean tactical man band :P