• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allmost done with some Postapoc game gear.   Made mostly from real junk, fitted to a hockey torso protection. Police riot protection on the legs. Voicechanger under mask with loud speaker hidden i

Just finished up this leather pancake holster for my series 70. Stitch work is pretty rough (and not a proper saddle stitch) but I'm really happy with it considering its the first leather work I've do

Whoring around pics of this set.  Love 'em.  

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished "home-made desert marpat crye precision field pants"

What a word monster <_<

Moved pockets from a jacket to the front, moved side pockets little bit back + added pockets for a OPS tactical knee pads <- look like *suitcase* but I hope that after few rounds + kryloning they'll look much better.

Combat shirt is 99% finished. Still need to add velcro and make pockets for elbow pads.

img1047.jpg

clipboard01tmm.jpg

img1054k.jpg

Edited by mysl1
Jesus Christ almighty.

Just use them. What the f*** did you build them for - jerking off in and thinking about how cool you are?

Steady on. No need for the fireworks.

I agree that painting your trousers is a bit... odd... but each to their own, eh?

I'm sure you can express your alternative POV without the bad language, eh?

If not we can always remove your posts for you.

Dude, just use them.

+100 for that. Thanks for the pics though.

Don't think I posted this here before-USMC desert MARPAT BDu shirt with basic RAID velcro mods. Was trying to get a shirt onto the middle, but the tailor I go to said he couldn't do it because of the shirt/bdu attachment. I'm gonna sew on some pockets onto the front of my desert MARPAT pants-thanks for the ideas Mysl1:

RAIDMARPAT-desert.jpg

Edited by Hispeed1
  • 3 weeks later...

me & my mate @ a skirmish last sunday.

Finaly finished our CQB plate carrier.

20090601_2498_0494210537.gif

20abamt.jpg

jz7fbl.jpg

4 china made shotguns

4 PVC pipes

1 plate carrier

complete loadout costs :

125€ each including the shotguns!

works like a charm , taking the shotguns is much faster then reloading...

and it even look badd-*albatross*.

we were first looking to take only 2 shotguns ,

and putting the pipes in a small offset working from the middle (the lower end) ,

and working to the outside of our shoulders...

but that failed during tests , a shotgun poppes out and fell on the ground...

Now , with all the pipes facing upwards , none of the shotguns can get out ,

even when jumping off stairs.

hope you guys like it...

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be interested in taking on a project for me

I want one of the "ammo vests" that was used in the movie HEAT. I really dont want an exact replica I want a look alike with some added features.

here is the best picture I can find of the basic vest. Unfortunately its for 12 inch action figures so i just cant buy one ready made.

heatvest.jpg

the only actual requirements for the vest I have are to hold mags in that fashion securely, have a pocket on the back for a hydro bladder, some sort on small inside breast pockets on either side for dead rags, and being semi light weight and sturdy(I wear through gear far too easily)

If this is a project you are interested in( and i hope it is) I know it will not be cheap, and i am fine with that.

The event I really want this vest for is not till august but obviously the sooner i get it the sooner i can be happy like a small child on Christmas.