• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allmost done with some Postapoc game gear.   Made mostly from real junk, fitted to a hockey torso protection. Police riot protection on the legs. Voicechanger under mask with loud speaker hidden i

Just finished up this leather pancake holster for my series 70. Stitch work is pretty rough (and not a proper saddle stitch) but I'm really happy with it considering its the first leather work I've do

Whoring around pics of this set.  Love 'em.  

Posted Images

• 5 months later...

Wanted a ridged holster for my hi-capa which has a strike plate on it , non around so made my own , wanted to be able to carry it on a rig or belt so used a molle type fixing method and it works well .

ekp9ft.jpg

2iik2o1.jpg

Edited by druid799
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

RAID modded issue BDU shirt.

36835352591_e40ee3c230_c.jpg

36835353291_9523fc76be_c.jpg

Dessie night parka (and liner) chopped down/up and generally changed in all sorts of way.

36835353961_0bc7b4131b_c.jpg

36975528165_c7d7c04450_c.jpg

36975526625_d8bf99ea26_c.jpg

Unfortunately the bloke who did the work took something around 6 months to get my stuff back to me (after initially quoting something like 6 weeks when I paid him) and has now shut the business.

Edited by CKinnerley
  • Like 2

Been after a new RRV for a while but not a lot around that I liked , so came across the Condor outdoor recon (have had a condor 3day pack for over 10yrs and still going well) and it was not a bad price , has three fixed double M4 mag pouches and 6 ? pistol mag pouches , down side not a fan of double stacked mag pouches so stripped the pistol pouches off the M4's and turned 2 in too single mag pouches (enough) and one of the others in too a double grenade pouch . Was happy how it turned out but then thought of a way too make it in too a full RRV , took my Blackhawk thigh panel and stripped off all the retention straps and with an application of shock and Para cord to atattch it to the rig . Job done .

How it looked original ;

2qx4zde.jpg

And how it looks now ;

desai0.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Project for a fellow forum user ,

He needed a carrier of some sort for his new type 89 knee mortar .

So got the main bag that the tube slides in too upside down so there's a double D retention strap over the top and then two side pouches for a pair of TAG rounds .

otda2u.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Whoring around pics of this set.  Love 'em.

If you got those from where I think you did, they're next on my list.  Currently getting a set of G3 pants in M90K.

How's the quality btw?  I feel like I took a bit of an expensive risk.

If you got those from where I think you did, they're next on my list.  Currently getting a set of G3 pants in M90K.

How's the quality btw?  I feel like I took a bit of an expensive risk.

Edited by Rogue845

Not my first order actually.  The stitching isn't quite Crye (but it's not far off), but then the prices are quite a lot lower.  The stretch panels on the trousers are too thin for my liking, but the shirt torso is the same stuff CP use.  Personally when I'm going in for some really unusual old camo I know it's going to be worn a couple of times indoors and otherwise be a show piece, so I keep mil surp/proper high end gear for more regular use in any sort of environment that might be hard on clothing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to put a reflector right behind it if I do which gives me a blind spot right between my eyes. Maybe a detachable unit using magnets?

Edit:

gonna paint the red spots in for now. Either way, if I do make LEDs for them the red paint won't affect it.

Edited by renegadecow