On 7/19/2018 at 8:33 PM, Murdoc said:

Hi!

Home made STABO, and single SOG "mystery" pouches; plus SOG bolo sheath (all custom made, I have the bolo in rubber knife replica). The belt, canteen covers and first aid pouch are original:

20180719_190630_zpstl131vmi.jpg

Sadly cannot get full authentic US para D-rings etc. also lack of Star Pull de la Rau Fasteners...

That was the inspiration:

That is one very sweet rig you have there bud ! 👍

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allmost done with some Postapoc game gear.   Made mostly from real junk, fitted to a hockey torso protection. Police riot protection on the legs. Voicechanger under mask with loud speaker hidden i

Just finished up this leather pancake holster for my series 70. Stitch work is pretty rough (and not a proper saddle stitch) but I'm really happy with it considering its the first leather work I've do

Whoring around pics of this set.  Love 'em.  

Posted Images

New rig , love multicam but the worlds drowning under MTP and most can’t tell the difference so decided to move in to multicam tropic as you don’t see much about . 

Already had the shirt , trousers and hat , had been running an OD rig with it but wanted an MT rig and now I have one !

For £50 and some change bought from TG a simple plate carrier/triple shingle/triple flapped pouches/radio pouch/large utility pouch/small utility/assault panel/1lt bottle pouch and a double elastic mag pouch(to be used as a grenade carrier) .but it hasn’t stopped there being a bit OCD about my kit I had to re-design some of them more to my liking . What have I changed ? Well the water bottle pouch I’ve ripped all the thermal lining out cut a slot in the top with an elastic panel over it to make a dump pouch , the radio pouch I got rid of the huge Velcro retention panel on the front and made a much smaller one and shortened the retention shock cord , the large utility I stripped the back panel off swapped it for plain green cordura and made it belt mountable , used the material from the back panel to make shoulder pads for the rig , put two quick release buckles on the front instead of the Velcro straps , cut slots in the plain back panel of the rig so I can mount the assault panel too it and finally I’ve swapped two of the mag pouches on the back to a single utility as well !  

so I do hope this counts as custom gear ? 👍

373F34B3-DF04-4AF2-B6D4-16A5DB2B5637.jpeg

092C688F-D3E6-46C0-953C-E0C073E31275.jpeg

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked up some pouches from Gunfire in there take on pencott greenzone , most were as I wanted but the only dump pouch they had has to be my least favorite dumper design of all of them ! So couple of hrs with scissors and sewing machine and all is good with the world again ! 😉

So from this ;

7C52D547-645F-48A5-BB6D-FEA13FDD1133.jpeg

To this .👍

E422BBFC-81A2-490F-A8D1-B0A5980A330C.jpeg

Edited by druid799
  • Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

In anticipation of receiving my TMC Safariland 63DO replica, I decided to update this old copy of a Safariland USP+Flashlight holster with some Gunskin and a QLS. Can't quite get the colours right on my phone, but it is very nice in person. If you have real multicam, though, it will probably not match it.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32824505177.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.274263c0WVscOs

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32902003871.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.274263c0WVscOs

fKlErDp.jpg?1

PyesNFs.jpg?1

R3o3gDj.jpg?1

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, renegadecow said:

Cartridge pouches arrived in the mail so I'm making cartridge packets.

72999687_10158966587565744_7208257850693386240_n.jpg

As usual you attention to detail surpasses any expectations (human or not).

PLEASE tell me you di not use an ink tampon but just printed them.