kie

Custom Gear

while we are on the subject of finding things.... i have been looking for days to find some coyote 25mm webbing .

anyone know who sells it? preferably in the uk

:D

how much do you need? Pm Me ;)

Do you guys use a sewing machine or do you it by hand?

Find your self a hand or peddle operated singer sewing machine , what i use excellent bit of kit and you can pick them up for peanuts !

New, these industrial sewing machine are expensive, (about 1500 to 4500 US$ :fear2: ) but you could find second hand for low price like mine 9hfte.jpg

it cost me only 120€ :rolleyes:

Thanks guys!

I bought it because i want to turn sewing into a business, would be crazy just for hobby purposes...

I'll set up my shop next week and snap a pic!

@squale: But I have a walking foot ;) But all my gear so far has been made on a Pfaff 360 home sewing machine, so yours is definitely GTG.

@SPOENI: Excat, it's a regular feed sewing maching,but strong enough to sew several layers of cordura 1000d :rolleyes: Bonne chance pour ton futur business :)

New, these industrial sewing machine are expensive, (about 1500 to 4500 US$ :fear2: ) but you could find second hand for low price like mine 9hfte.jpg

it cost me only 120€ :rolleyes:

where did you find that so cheep mate

What did you do with it? I can see the new black pouches, but I'm not familiar enough with the vest to see if there's anything else.

Edited by Tubal

A molded holster for my USP Match.

Because everybody knows how hard it is to find a holster for the USP Match.

uspmatchholster.jpg

The base is a molle adapter for a Serpa holster.

The holster itself is made from plexiglass :P (kydex is not available in our country.)

trade secrets ;) most of it is lycra though, so I'm making 10speed style pouches for some people/me

speaking of, BFG style dumper, but with some customisation, lycra baffles instead of drawstring and printed sac. I think it's also a bit bigger than the original but I'm chucking a load of AK mags in there when I use it.

P1010006-3-1.jpg