kie

Custom Gear

have had my sewing head on the past few days aswell .

small chest rig , double AK mag pouch (rest of the mags on my belt kit), BFG pouch and a utility pouch ;

2us9469.jpg

a mini dump pouch for my self and MC and desert marpat MP7 supresor pouches for a team mate ;

1236r01.jpg

Me got Multicam! Duro fabric / Texcel webbing

IMG_0167-Kopie.jpg

And got a rubber stamp, just for the lolz! Looks clearer / more defined in real life.

IMG_0171-Kopie.jpg

• Like 1

They look nice, but for the $185 he wants on ebay they'd better.

I've got a line on a local shop offering RAID mods, so I'm going to see if they can do something like the UR-tactical "Ultimate Direct Action" Velcro adjusters on my woodland trousers.

Thats awesome mate :)

Cheers ,

Turned out not too bad considering it was knocked up on a hand cranked singer sewing machine made in 1894 ! lol

Edited by druid799

Bet the designers didn't see that as a potential end use for their machine.

I despise FastMags personally but that's an excellent piece of tactical tailoring, especially considering it's a scratch build.

Edited by CKinnerley
  • Like 1

I dont like Fast Mags either, not as good as they are made out to be.

I much prefer either Kydex made 'pouches' which I've found to be much better, faster draw, tighter hold.

None the less awsome build man!

Cheers for the positive comments guys , it's an excellent old machine if i do the tensioning nut up good and tight it'll punch through 6 layers of cordura no problem , not many new home use machines can do that ! never used fast mags type pouches before but always dabled with idea of giving them a try , couple of wks ago ebaybanned had an offer on so thought i'd give them a go only cost £26something for 6 delivered . If I don't get on/ like them can always stick them up for sale .

Next project ABU battle belt and pouches to go with it !

photo2-1.jpg

First custom Kydex AR15 Magazine carrier, molded around a real AR15 magazine but will fit most any airsoft AR magazine due to the shock cord lacing allowing it to stretch and flex. Going to re-make much cleaner this weekend along with a similar style holster for my USP.

• Like 1

Anyone know where I can find some #69 bonded nylon thread in coyote? I'm thinking of using dark tan or chino instead, but I'm not sure how far off they might be...

Edited by Section 8