kie

Custom Gear

On 10/24/2019 at 10:19 PM, BigAl said:

What is that cool gun Motti? Is it a firearm?

Airsoft, using that old TM Uzi to M4 mag conversion. I have one at home too.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:06 AM, Mike_West said:

Airsoft, using that old TM Uzi to M4 mag conversion. I have one at home too.

Mag is different to the TM Uzi mag, I have a G&P Colt 635 infront of me with 7 Uzi mags.  Also have a slot in plastic adaptor and mag, doesn't look like that one either.  It looks like a polymer mage with two clip together slots like G36 mags?

Integrated "webbing" of backpack, chest rig, and belt rig:

UCBCBWD.jpg

l0jRo80.jpg

Made by Little Needle from ITW plastic parts, and 1000D cordura. It incorporates ideas/experience of my past 12 years of airsoft.

Edited by Murdoc
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Murdoc said:

Integrated "webbing" of backpack, chest rig, and belt rig:

Made by Little Needle from ITW plastic parts, and 1000D cordura. It incorporates ideas/experience of my past 12 years of airsoft.

I have been following them for some time in facebook and their work looks pretty good, what are your experiences with them quality/price wise? =)

Good price!

Quality:

This was the most difficult they made (extreme difficult bacpack), however it needed a lot of personal discussion... Pouches etc. are easier to discuss /PM. I think the products are too good for airsoft usage. (I have only experience with russian webbing products, Fox Tactical and Arktis. Arktis is the best, and still a bit lower quality than LN).

They like when customer is sure what he (she) wants... I planned my ones on paper.

27 minutes ago, Murdoc said:

Good price!

Quality:

This was the most difficult they made (extreme difficult bacpack), however it needed a lot of personal discussion... Pouches etc. are easier to discuss /PM. I think the products are too good for airsoft usage. (I have only experience with russian webbing products, Fox Tactical and Arktis. Arktis is the best, and still a bit lower quality than LN).

They like when customer is sure what he (she) wants... I planned my ones on paper.

Thanks man! that backpack looks TERRIFIC! will contact them for my next project =D

• Like 1

The chest rig is also working as mini chest rig:

5MECBYd.jpg

To avoid re-adjusting the straps, I will order a pair of padded "X" harness for it, with 4 "mother side" of the 1 inch ITW buckles... but what color? Coyote? Foliage? OD? Balck? (I will repaint the font part of the FAST "pouches" in the same color.) :D

Edited by Murdoc