The Gunblade

Belladonna

Well. I watched blade 2 a while back, now i have a desert eagle, something fear inspiring enough to deserve such a project....

This is my influence. The beretta 92 from the second blade movie... heres a few teaser photos as the project kicks off....

blade2-1.jpg

feel free to tell me i'm insane, ill only take it as a compliment.

DSC01313.jpg

DSC01314.jpg

DSC01315.jpg

mwahahahha (etc)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the blade is 6mm thick. and will be about 8 when filled and filed, ill do the weights too on the sides, possibly some vampire glyphs.... ve vill see.

Currently:

DSC01316.jpg

DSC01317.jpg

Added the 'edge' to the blade, for design purposes, now filling the surface with milliput, a putty filler. Once hardened, ill sandpaper it flat, the add the edge to the guide i cut, then surface it etc. more to follow...

Am sorry sorry but am I the only one who thinks this is a heavily sedated comrpised version version of the so caled 'gunblade used in FF8? Blade 2 TBH wasn't really THAT great. Maybe an Uzi MK 3 would be as their is NO Blue prints of such a thing only from 'imagination. But TBH it'd lacking in some what in the asehtics departsments, and thus from some one whose gone 'wow' froma plastic of a Mac 10/11 from Blde 1.

[edit] If I am so called 'trolling' PM me 'plox'? Asfter all comleting the game of FF8 Their is plenty of of revolver/semi auto's 'Gunblades'

Far be it from me to rain on anybodies parade but I can see you having problems being allowed to use this for skirmishes.

How do you plan to fix it to the gun?

If it was me I think I would fix the blade to a 20mm mount of some sort (riser block perhaps) and make the shape more generic so it could be fitted to any pistol with a railed frame.

Oh, and then I'd bolt a rail to the DE frame.

*EDIT*

Spedz; WTF have you been smoking? :unsure::P

Am sorry sorry but am I the only one who thinks this is a heavily sedated comrpised version version of the so caled 'gunblade used in FF8? Blade 2 TBH wasn't really THAT great. Maybe an Uzi MK 3 would be as their is NO Blue prints of such a thing only from 'imagination. But TBH it'd lacking in some what in the asehtics departsments, and thus from some one whose gone 'wow' froma plastic of a Mac 10/11 from Blde 1.

[edit] If I am so called 'trolling' PM me 'plox'? Asfter all comleting the game of FF8 Their is plenty of of revolver/semi auto's 'Gunblades'

I too thought that the Gunblade in the thread title was related to the weapon from the Final Fantasy series (well, in my case The Gunblade/shotgun from Parasite Eve 2 that you can buy after completing various difficulties in the game)

Back on topic

Would make a nice showpiece mind if it weren't allowed on sites (and it'd also be a buggar to holster ;) )

why? its just an extension of the gun. you'll do as much damage with the gun itself as you will with a plastic blade stuck to it.

Well, any knife kills you do get with this will happen with 2lbs of DE only a couple of inches away. I can see people people getting spooked by this.

Sorry for teh threadjack, but does anyone remember the old news website Billy Bob's Airsoft Jamboree? Billy Bob Chen was pretty reliable as an info source, and probably about eight years ago he reported that KSC were supposed to release limited edition versions of their M93R, customized to look like the gunblades used in Blade II. I'm assuming the project never came to fruition.

the whole point is to make people loose control of thier bowels when i come round a corner with this....

Yes i looked at the FF gunblades, but to be honest, the blade style of slash melle weapon is more my style... a quick swipe at the jugular of one opfor and blast several others.... multitasking ^_^

as for fixed blade? we shall see.... im taking it that its part of the guns frame....

holster ? im considering making something special that grips the side of the eagle... considering it is railed up there....

the whole point is to make people loose control of thier bowels when i come round a corner with this....

Just stick a REAL blade onto it.

anyways I think people might laugh instead of ###### their pants and call you an anime nerd or something (it just reminds me of an anime gun even though its from blade 2) . Which is the opposite of your goal.

It does? I'd have thought girl + any gun would do that to some degree thought a big pistol does seem to have more of an effect on some people (gawd knows why, it's not as if getting shot stings any more 'cos the gun's bigger).

It's different and I like different so go for it.

Archived