brandnew UMP

Zmarre

Well, I'm selling my unused DE UMP.

ump1.jpg

ump2.jpg

Reason I'm selling this is because I just like to buy airsoftstuff to test it, and the last two years were mainly dedicated to chinese clones.

This thing consists of very thick and good quality ABS plastic. Sturdy rails, sturdy stock. Shoots 330FPS here, overhops a bit my 0.25's but I think with a bit of wear on the hopup this would go away. I only shot like 50 BBs with this!

Battery is quite OK for a chinese one, charger is utter ######. Highcap is real LPEG plastic, but I include a free G&G lowcap!

I would ask 160 euro for the complete package. That's as much as the only EU-shop I can find selling these, but with the guarantee this one works flawlessy and looks excellent, and with the extra lowcap.

I'm open to interesting airsoft related swaps, expecially M4-CQBR's with FF RAS, like the DBOYS M4-SD.

• 2 weeks later...

140 euros is the lowest I will go, because it's a very nice weapon and I like to use it. But I just had a new project in mind (DBOYS SCAR!) so I need them lollars.

Archived