other gearbox compatablity with ICS m4

urbandork

cool looking around i also read that the motor is at a diff angle in the grip so there goes that idea..

i think for this one time i might just try out the ics and c how it is... if it breaks or something goes wrong o well ill just start another project... plus this project is more about the look rather then performance.

thanks guys.

cool looking around i also read that the motor is at a diff angle in the grip so there goes that idea..

i think for this one time i might just try out the ics and c how it is... if it breaks or something goes wrong o well ill just start another project... plus this project is more about the look rather then performance.

thanks guys.

my ics m4ris has had about 150,000 rounds thru it on 3 years use and all ive had to do is change the hop rubber twice,noisy grindy gearboxes tho but mucho reliable.m4para now, is a different story! ;)

thanks guys.

I think you'll find the ICS gearbox quite suitable! I've been running mine at 30rps for over a year now, the split gearbox design is an absolute godsend. In very few other guns can you check the health of your piston in a matter of seconds, and change a piston in a matter of minutes.

thanks guys.

my ics m4ris has had about 150,000 rounds thru it on 3 years and all ive had to do is change the hop rubber twice,noisy grindy gearboxes tho but mucho reliable.m4para now, is a different story! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well thanks you guys for all of you help. This is what came out of the info and my project

i have a vortex flash hider, madbull patriot foregrip, triangle front sight, and a 9.6v 1400mah battery in forgrip (custom work done on the other barrel to get it to fit.)

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Archived