PFI Smoke Grenade (Battery)

KWP

So my targets have a slight chance of seeing me before I stab them to death with their own spleens after I've torn them out of their nostrils. :D

I see :)

I like your English accent and you're funny indeed.

Hope to see more vids coming.

These remind me of those crappy smoke colored balls I can get in the US. Apparently the stuff is hygroscopic since it is in that bag. Not a bad idea though. Haven't really thought of using model rocket match ingiters. Now all I need is cheap supply of ceramic pipes and I am set to make a clone. I have to remember to make it in a shape of a hand in an offensive pose.

They probably used this recipe since the colored smoke sticks to clothing.

http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistryhow...oloredsmoke.htm

The activation method is pretty neat, the rest of it is just...meh.

The dispersion of the smoke is rather...bad.

I agree, the activation method is quite interesting and seems like a much safer method to use when out in heavily wooded areas as to not start an accidental fire.

everything else about it sub-par.

I doubt US import is allowed as well

Darklite, I enjoyed your humor more than the review itself. You are a funny, funny person.

Seconded. The performance in front of the camera is very natural, but the grenade wasn't impressive at all. You don't happen to give lectures or do stand-up comedy on a regular basis?

I only try to be witty and humorous, but no-one gets my jokes. Then I explain the remarks, and ask people kindly to laugh. In the end I resort to heavy self-irony to get some chuckles.

Seconded. The performance in front of the camera is very natural, but the grenade wasn't impressive at all. You don't happen to give lectures or do stand-up comedy on a regular basis?

Nope, sorry. I just slap on my immensely powerful charm* and smooth-talk my way through it like a buttered-up vibrator.

*modesty too :D

• 2 months later...

Well I like the no fire idea and the general concept of it, but that dispersion is horrible. Maybe if you want to flush people out of a room (The place where I will play is a mini village thing) or signal team mates, but if you wanted to cross an open field that won't suffice. You'd need about 10 of them.

I guess if I have cash to spare and if Customs will allow it I might get some.

These remind me of those crappy smoke colored balls I can get in the US. Apparently the stuff is hygroscopic since it is in that bag. Not a bad idea though. Haven't really thought of using model rocket match ingiters. Now all I need is cheap supply of ceramic pipes and I am set to make a clone. I have to remember to make it in a shape of a hand in an offensive pose.

They probably used this recipe since the colored smoke sticks to clothing.

http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistryhow...oloredsmoke.htm

Don't forget to make it bottom heavy so it stays upright.

Archived