Joke, may not be suitable for youngsters.

sandiegosniper

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one.

A shady looking man and a little girl were walking down a dark path in the middle of the woods.

The girl turns her head up to look at the man and says, "It's really scary here..."

The man blinks and looks down, replying with, "How do you think I feel? I gotta go back on my own!"

Ohhhh, that was NASTY. :D

Do not read if the word 'penis' offend you...

---------------------------------------------------

PENIS STUDY

Italy has funded a study to determine why the head on a man's penis is wider than its shaft. The study took 2 years and cost over 180,000,000,000 lira. The results of the study concluded that the reason the head of a man's penis is wider was to provide the man with more pleasure during sex. After the results were published, France decided to conduct their own study on the same subject.

They were convinced that the results of the Italian study were incorrect. After three years of research and cost in excess of 250,000.000 francs they concluded that the head of a man's penis is wider than the shaft to provide the women with more pleasure during sex.

When the results of the French study were released, the English decided to conduct their own study.

The English didn't really trust the Italian or French studies. So after nearly three weeks of intensive research and at a cost of approx. 36 quid, the English study came to the final conclusion that the reason the head on a man's penis is wider than its shaft is to prevent his hand from flying off and hitting him in the face... :P

LOL

But still, flame-proof suits for the first joke. Get 'em while they're still hot only a fiver each! Used to belong to a n00b who asked "wOt am t3h bestest AeG!?!?!?"

Archived