Inokatsu MAG58 (GPMG) in stock

bart

Exclusive to Firesupport www.fire-support.co.uk

We now have in stock the

Inokatsu MAG58 or the GPMG as used by the British Army

The only stock in the UK, we have a Special price for the Full Steel version for the 1st 5 sold of £1599 (GBP)

The normal price will be £1750

See http://www.fire-support.co.uk/inokatsu-page.htm

The MAG58 weighs in at an impressive 11kg with an all steel construction.

It comes complete with an electric winding box mag.

The MAG58 is custom built and can have an fps of 300 -370 as directed by the customer.

The gun is delivered to us as a kit and is built using systema and marui parts to create one of the best airsoft support guns ever made.

Attached is a host of close up images so that you can see the build quality of the support weapon.

Firesupport also have stock of the Inokatsu M60 E3 and M60 VN

Please visit our web site to see a full range of Inokatsu products

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/store/comers...?idCategory=220

firesupport%20mag58a.jpg

firesupport%20mag58b.jpg

firesupport%20mag58c.jpg

firesupport%20mag58d.jpg

firesupport%20mag58e.jpg

firesupport%20mag58f.jpg

firesupport%20mag58g.jpg

firesupport%20mag58h.jpg

Exclusive to Firesupport www.fire-support.co.uk

We now have in stock the

Inokatsu MAG58 or the GPMG as used by the British Army

On a pedantic spotter'ish note it is not totally representative of the L7A2 GPMG, although it's close enough for most people considering there's no alternative at present.

Points I can see that are not L7A2 are:-

* The gas regulator is of the modernised/simplified US pattern and not the original FN design.

*The barrel change/carry handle is a slighty different design to the L7A2 which lacks the separate catch seen lower down on the handle stem. The handle itself is pulled up on the L7A2 then rotated round to use the handle to carry the gun.

*The ammo box support bar(?) seen on the left side of the receiver is not found on the L7A2. The L7A2 has provision for a 50 round clip on metal box but in reality this has hardly ever been used in service being that fifty rounds doesn't quite last long enough at a nominal 750RPM on a correctly balanced Gimpy!

*The butt is again of the US pattern, the L7A2 has a "flat" butt plate that does not curve backwards at the top. All UK butts left in service are also of black "ABS" construction.

Despite all my sad spotter behaviour though it looks like a very nice piece of kit, such a shame it would need me to be verging on the edge of insanity to even contemplate spending the best part of £2000 on an AEG! Right I'm off to climb back in my box, I've been let out for too long today already!

;)

On a pedantic spotter'ish note it is not totally representative of the L7A2 GPMG, although it's close enough for most people considering there's no alternative at present.

Points I can see that are not L7A2 are:-

* The gas regulator is of the modernised/simplified US pattern and not the original FN design.

*The barrel change/carry handle is a slighty different design to the L7A2 which lacks the separate catch seen lower down on the handle stem. The handle itself is pulled up on the L7A2 then rotated round to use the handle to carry the gun.

*The ammo box support bar(?) seen on the left side of the receiver is not found on the L7A2. The L7A2 has provision for a 50 round clip on metal box but in reality this has hardly ever been used in service being that fifty rounds doesn't quite last long enough at a nominal 750RPM on a correctly balanced Gimpy!

*The butt is again of the US pattern, the L7A2 has a "flat" butt plate that does not curve backwards at the top. All UK butts left in service are also of black "ABS" construction.

Despite all my sad spotter behaviour though it looks like a very nice piece of kit, such a shame it would need me to be verging on the edge of insanity to even contemplate spending the best part of £2000 on an AEG! Right I'm off to climb back in my box, I've been let out for too long today already!

;)

Hi

Thanks for the feed back.

You are indeed very observant, but its as close as they could get to the GPMG.

The reciever has M240 stamped on it as well

cu

Frank

Archived