Airsoft Assist - BIOVAL BBB's news!

Airsoft Assist

aa.gif

Here is the latest news from Airsoft Assist regarding the BIOVAL BBB's. We are pleased to announce the BIOVAL BBB's website and the new revolutionary BBBMAX!

BIOVAL BBB's - Website!
You can find our new website at www.biovalbbb.eu! The final result is a great design with a lot of information on the BIOVAL BBB productline. We provide info on the history issues, the complete produtline, the distributors, the material used, certificates of the BBB's and a lot more. In short a great website when you are looking for more background information!

biovalbbbeu.jpg

BIOVAL BBBMAX!
Together with the new website we introduce the new BIOVAL BBB MAX! The BBBMAX is a new and transparent Airsoft bb from Bioval. Made of 100% natural ingredients. 100% inert. 100% non toxic. We use half the resources, 17 times less water and generate 10 times less green house gases to produce one BBBMAX than it takes to produce one plastic or biodegradable bb. Environmentally friendly, perfectly spherical, no air pockets.

bbbmax.jpg

Major Advantages:
1) 100% natural ingredients
2) 100% inert
3) 100% non toxic
4) Environmental friendly!
5) Perfectly spherical, no air pockets.
6) color = transparent!
7) Designed for tight high performance barrels
8) Big 1KG bags!

More information can be found at the BIOVAL BBB website offcourse.
Kind Regards,

Herman Boer
Sales & Public Relations
Airsoft Assist
SKYPE Account: airsoftassist
Fax: +32 51 69 37 58
E-mail: info@airsoftassist.eu

I want your BBBMAX BBs really bad, but the page with the distributor for the United States that you listed has no way to purchase the BBs. When you go there they cost $0.00 and you can not finalize your purchase. E-mailing them has rendered no replies...Oh, and BBBMAX clear BBs aren't even listed on the site.

I highly suggest you find another US distributor or something. Maybe Point Act. They are really good and it would allow wholesalers and base customers alike to get their hands on the BBs.

7) Designed for tight high performance barrels

Whats that supposed to mean? You made the BBs smaller so that they wouldn't jam in a tightbore? That defeats the whole point of a tightbore.

Or did you make them bigger than normal? Then how is that tightbore-specific?

Edit:

According to your webside, the BBs are 5.92mm in diameter. Airsoft Elites, for comparison, are 5.98mm. Thats the difference between using a stock Marui barrel compared to using a 6.02 tightbore. Shooting yourself in the foot much? Some feature...

Hopefully, they can get the American distributorship figured out. I've also been unable to get a hold of DEDUSA after trying a couple times. I'd like to test some of these soon, especially the BBBMAX. It'll be interesting to see how visible these clear ones are, from both ends of the barrel.

Well since I started skirmishing, I found out how important it is to see where your BBs are going. I started with brown Biotechs, it was horrible. Now I use nothing but white BBs.

I really hope that BIOVAL works out the US distribution thing, because my team and many others here in Hawaii are really interested in getting better "Green BBs" to use. We live in a beautiful place and want to keep it that way. The other solutions are nice, but the BBBMAX offers everything I am looking for in a Bio BB.

I actually play at the field run by DEDUSA, and I have seen a very small sample of these BBs. I saw a few fired from an M4 and its nice that you can see the BBs when they are fired from your gun, by its very difficult to see them when you aren't right behind the weapon.

I have a game this Sunday and I will try and get a larger sample and maybe a review up for you guys.

Hi guys, great to hear your experiences. Any feedback/review is welcome and we will publish it on the BIOVAL BBB website.

DEDUSA is dooing a really good job, try to contact them by e-mail or phone. And requist your local dealer to stock the BIOVAL BBB.

@Spartan: You are right, the shooter can see the BBB's, the receiving enemy can hardly see the BBB's.

You mean I'm not allowed to use high-explosive BBs?

I figured it would stop people from ignoring their hits.... :lol:

Edit: Maybe it's just me, but I can't actually find anywhere to buy these little blighters from - the list of "dealers" gives a load of UK retailers, none of whom seem to have any bioval products in stock.

Archived