Modular System in DPM released

Grimm

Hi there,

it took a while, but tody we started with our series in DPM and DDPM. When finished the series will include around 25 different pouches + vest, Chestrigs and a Raidpack in DPM and DDPM.

All pouches are MOLLE combatible, so they can be attached to any MOLLE System and are made of 1000D Cordura with waterproof coated inside..

Preview:

bex-pouches-woodland-dpm-waterbottle-details3.jpg

bex-pouches-woodland-dpm-waterbottle-details4.jpg

bex-pouches-woodland-dpm-general-acc-details2.jpg

bex-pouches-woodland-dpm-general-acc-details3.jpg

bex-pouches-woodland-dpm-m16double-details3.jpg

bex-chestrig-mp5-ddpm-details2.jpg

bex-chestrig-ddpm-details2.jpg

You find the items here http://www.begadishop.de/catalog/advanced_...amp;x=0&y=0

As always, the retailers list can be found at www.combat-gear.com

Sweet.... Might grab me a few of these pouches!

Point of note, though, the woodland DPM stuff only appears on the .de site, not the .com one.... And my german is poor enough that I can't understand a reasonable chunk of the german site ;)

Hi there,

they have arrived partly today, so it took some time till they are all on the english site.

Dont take me wrong, ist obvious that I like "my stuff" best, but you cant compart thes gear with webtex. I have my own DPM Kit and have PLCE from Remploy LTD, a WebTex Vest and an Arktis Chestrig, and our stuff is clearly more the level o the issued stuff, than WebTex.

Grimm

I Think I should chip in about the webtex stuff here - it's meh at best. I'd be interested to see how this stuff stacks up against it, and may well put an order in at some point soon, as I need stuff from begadi anyway.

I'm also glad that there's finaly some other choice for DPM MOLLE gear. The webtex range of pouches is mediocre at best. some decent M16 pouches would be a godsend. The PLCE style ones are okay, but on a MOLLE chest rig they're just too bulky and awkward for my likings.

to be honest i just use the medium utility pouches from webtex (molle ones) cos there the perfect size i need.

i dont know what the rest of their line is like, i think i was just replying to the title "modular system in dpm released" as "omg first ever" when its not, then i realised it was actually a commercial post which i didnt think were allowed unless asked, so i kinda thought it was a user posting look what ive found type thread.

to be honest i just use the medium utility pouches from webtex (molle ones) cos there the perfect size i need.

i dont know what the rest of their line is like, i think i was just replying to the title "modular system in dpm released" as "omg first ever" when its not, then i realised it was actually a commercial post which i didnt think were allowed unless asked, so i kinda thought it was a user posting look what ive found type thread.

A company called Pointman also makes DPM Molle kit, got a few webtex pouches myself and they certainly arent as bad as some of the older webtex stuff :)

Not to forget CombatKit, also very good Kit imho.

Agreed; I have some of that gear myself, and VERY sturdy it is too (though sadly it's a little more difficult to get over here now the original importer is no longer carrying the gear).

Man, couldnt you have posted this like, 2 days earlier - I just ordered a load of od pouches.. bah! ;)

On a serious note though these look excellent, and if theyre anywhere near the level of your other kit, should prove awesome :D

I just got one of the DDPM MP5 chestrigs off ebay, very solid feeling bit of kit for the price. I don't know if they are intended to be doubles, but you can fit 2 mags side by side in the MP5 rig, or one with a magpul on the top.

Look forward to trying it in the field soon.

Archived