Jg Stubby killer is out on RSOV.

PynkPanthyr

Because a majority of the population of the world is right-handed?

Is the stock on this thing just a cut-down solid one, or a CAR-15 style retractable one?

should be a cut down solid stock, when was the last time an AEG came with a CAR-15 retractable stock anyway?

Great another Armalite model.

#Chucks pic into box the size of small house filled with Armalite model pictures#.

Can't people at companies please make us something new like a SAR-21 or a Tavor TAR-21 or a Webley Revolver.

And solid stock at that length, and i thought my P90 length was bad!!

'FireKnife'

Great another Armalite model.

#Chucks pic into box the size of small house filled with Armalite model pictures#.

Can't people at companies please make us something new like a SAR-21 or a Tavor TAR-21 or a Webley Revolver.

And solid stock at that length, and i thought my P90 length was bad!!

'FireKnife'

Yeah, I'm sure Mr. JG, while sipping his morning coffee (tea?) and planning for todays production at the illegal airsoft plant, was having a hard time deciding wether to engineer a Tavor or a web-what? from scratch, or quickly set up an assembly line for an armalite variant, parts for which were easily and routinely manufactured / grabbed from stores.

I can easily understand Mr. JG's dilemma: make some money... the very hard and time-consuming way? Or the no-brainer way? Hrmmm choices choices. A tough choice there, Mr. JG! We wait with bated breath! *twists handkerchief neurotically!!* :o

Archived